Khaffash Figure

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Entropia 2021-02-10 10.37.05.png

Hi all,
Mentioned in a previous feedback + 2nd June 2016 ( HERE ).

Khaffash Stage 4 did not reward the figure on completition.
Not really a bug, since Mohammed mentioned the figure wasnt implented (see thread linked above), but also has never been sorted out, in 5 years.

Today i have finished the stage 5, as i was only curious to see if there wasnt a mix-up in the reward, since i think Tabtab rewarded the figure stage 5.

Entropia 2021-02-10 10.42.41.png

Nope, nothing.
I am pretty sure i am the only one who went that far on them, at the time anyway, and still worried not to get the discovery, if others caught up overtime.
Anyways, Stage 5 comfirmed not to drop the figure either.

Oh, and this new Codex thing is a real piece of cake compared to the Quwa. My codex was Zero, while my stage 5 was already 1200/8333. So hope you wont cheap up the statues in the future.

EDIT, Oh yes, and Jallad statue is still blue, while Jallad is red/pink. 5 years old bug aswell :)

Take care,
E~

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
There was also no Sunjoq figure awarded for finishing that massive Quwa mission chain. :(

I have not finished the Quwa chains for Dahhar or Wahesh, but I am on stage 5 of both. According to Entropia Life, neither figure has been discovered.

Peace, Miles

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
There was also no Sunjoq figure awarded for finishing that massive Quwa mission chain. :(

I have not finished the Quwa chains for Dahhar or Wahesh, but I am on stage 5 of both. According to Entropia Life, neither figure has been discovered.

Peace, Miles
I have seen in the 2016 post.... 67.000 kills :(

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Reviving this thread, for the past Glory of us.

Have we had time to look into this “unreleased” statuettes?
Or should we sit on it, take it as a pre-historic broken promise, and forget about it?

Also, can anyone comfirm if Qaffaz statuette was at stage 4 or 5?
Miles got his at 5, but it was comfirmed bugged, and theres nowhere to see if it was an usual stage 4 reward, or a exceptionally stage 5 reward.

I think i finished stage 4, so if it was stage 5, then i dont deserve it and thats fine.

I realise it is a selfish request, but we have been left a very heartbreaking salty taste with those.

A “no” is absolutely fine too :)

Thank yous,
E~

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
If i could just get that wahesh statue id make a shrine in my appartment, didnt get to far on wahesh quawa, but i am on repeats in codex :_)
Ya statuettes were Quwa rewards, so unlikely to happen.
And im pretty sure no one went that far into Quwa Wahesh.

Your the only crazy one to have loomed them that far, bare hands though :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Just to refresh and clarify, what i was asking for, was stated by Mohammed at the time, that Quwa figures were meant to be implemented and rewarded accordingly, with matching discoveries, as stated here, in 2016, 5 years ago, which should a supposedly left them enough time

The following Figures are currently ingame, obtained from each matching mob Quwa Challenge.

Bahri Figure
Caboria Figure
Duhol Figure
Jeef Qaher Figure
Jeef Zajer Figure
Mokhat Figure
Qaffaz Figure
TabTab Figure
Thawr Figure

We'll continue to introduce figures with future updates to cover all types of mobs.

Thanks Eleni, keep the valued feedback coming.

So, since the situation evolved, with the codex, and that Quwa have turned legacy, my question turned into: Should we just forget about them?

No more, no less :)

And also, if Qaffaz was comfirmed a stage 4 reward, can i have it please 😅
If not, ill just shush it.

It is only, as far as i know, concerning Khaffash and Sunjoq statuette, since i dont think any other “unreleased” Quwa rewards have been completed, though Miles being at stage V dahhar and Wahesh, should indeed be due for the statuette aswell, once he finishes them.

Also, would i hate to see them cheapened to codex rewards, since codex is really no hard work compared to what Quwa/irons were.

Last edited:
Top Bottom