Khaffash jaw and stuffs

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hi all,
Came to my attention that Khaffash jaw has never dropped since i came back.
Bone and jaw used to drop at same frequency, and having 681~ bones, i never found another jaw.
Has this been removed from the game?
Asking Miles if it was in a BP that he knows of, he didnt know any.
Could this be clarified? Not that its missed, just curious.

Also, in the same discussion, we talked about wood harvesting, and we dont think that there is an equal for PH-4, as for the Athab tool. Yet.
Something to consider :)

Thank you,
E~

EDIT: Diluted mineral extractors also seem not to drop. Used in Sweet glow and other texture BPs.

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Yes Hally, they dropped pretty much at the same rate. In fact, i had the discovery of both, on the same mob. Just wondered if it was used in a new BP, there was no use for either of them in the past, that i know of; though i think ive sen a BP for bones now.

Also adding the diluted mineral extractors to the main post. Those used to drop from Caboria and Dahhar. Not often, but they did.
Used in Sweet Glow BP, and other textures, though havent seen a single one so far.

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
As far as I know, the only mob that ever dropped DME's normally (more than one per drop) was Wahesh, and those were infrequent.

There came a time when DME's were added to Toulan loot, and they dropped from 6 or 7 different mobs - always one at a time. There was a brief period of insane drop rates - 1 every kill - and then it got to point of being throttled, but they still dropped.

Then nothing.

There are many, many, so very many Toulan texture BP's that use DME's. Some more than one per click, and yet they are not in any Toulan loot. Either get DME's to drop, or better yet - change the recipes! There are plenty of other extractors that could be required in their place.

In addition, many of the new textures require very high skill levels to use, which restricts their use. If you want to see these cool textures applied, make them more accessible. Having them restricted to already skilled players results in only those players collecting the skills gained from applying them. I have no incentive to craft textures 10 levels above my texturing ability, only to have sell them off or allow an already skilled play to do it for me - in either case I get no skill gains despite the large ped investment in crafting them.

One of the best thing about Toulan, originally, was the presence of interesting textures and clothing that had low professional requirements. That was why and when I began crafting clothing, and why and when I began crafting textures for actual use - not just skilling on generic leather, etc.

As much as I love that all of the new textures have been introduced - the professional requirements leave me cold.

Peace, Miles

Last edited:

sherwood

Yesterday I started my journey back to Toulan picking up materials from planet to planet... I had 1048 Diluted Mineral Extractor with me freshly bought BUT!!!! well a pirate have them now :D

Sinister Morgoth Evil

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
Yesterday I started my journey back to Toulan picking up materials from planet to planet... I had 1048 Diluted Mineral Extractor with me freshly bought BUT!!!! well a pirate have them now :D

Pirates are usually easy to avoid, but naturally warps are the only 100% safe way to transport loots, and only when you follow their advice to log out and wait till they tell you to log in.

Diluted mineral extractors drop on Bahri, not sure if there are any other mobs that drop them aside from wahesh :)

sherwood

Pirates are usually easy to avoid, but naturally warps are the only 100% safe way to transport loots, and only when you follow their advice to log out and wait till they tell you to log in.

Diluted mineral extractors drop on Bahri, not sure if there are any other mobs that drop them aside from wahesh :)

Since some days they started to drop from many mobs

FireFist

Shop Owner
I still get Diluted mineral extractors from Dahar and Bahri just not a lot
id like to add also, i still receive diluted from Dahhar but, I feel theyve been throttled hard imo - IDK if this happens but, it does feel its been throttled hence why the MU on them have skyrocketed from what I've talked to ppl is lots have experienced this change.

Truman

I spend a lot of time roaming between planets and think MA has gotten a lot “better” at funneling traffic to specific planets for certain resources.

For instance, good luck finding interesting mining resources with a TT finder on Calypso, but there’s plenty of MU available from Toulan entry level mining if you have the patience for it.

In terms of my own personal crafting goals, the drop rate for Basic Leather Extractors is crazy good on Toulan compared with other planets, so I can pretty easily loot enough for a Material Texture run of the daily crafting quest.

I’ve not watched for Dilluted Mineral Extractors in my loot but will keep an eye out too.

Truman

I can confirm that low skill level Wahesh drop Dilluted Mineral Extractors, but it's a very inefficient way to collect them. Just a heads up.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Dahhar, Bahri, Wahesh do drop DMEs.
In the past, Caboria were my supply in them, but that was in 2015/2016.
Since the loot tables have been shifted all over the place, im not even sure that Caboria still drop them.

Top Bottom