Kinky Kai is alive (and FFSI and HSSC news)

Kaimarr

And not really that kinky it just rhymed... Ok at this point I knew I should have done this sooner, but due to well I mini break down and another illness on top of the coronavirus variety, then having to next leave things to save my club on another game called second life because I almost lost that too. The last month has been kinda rough... I do still have enough Ped saved for the Christmas hunt but will be slightly restructuring FFSI/HSSC nothing major just dropping down to a summer and winter hunt so I can bring back the weekly prizes as saving up for 4 hunts and producing prizes is not sustainable and all the prizes I have gave away to this point are mostly donations and I'd like to give a special thanks to all those who have donated so far. This event really couldn't take place with out support and if there was a way to bring money into the game I would keep the hunts as they are and have the weekly prizes. There just isn't... All my money goes on cost of living and that hurts me that I have to make that choice but what would you rather?... That is a legitimate question, answer at the bottom of the forum please.... Err what else I am tempted to try Monria again but don't worry I'm not splitting the event 3 ways across 3 planets, it'll only be when the monthly Toulan event is on. I have always been open when it comes to this event and when the event first time something like this happen I was branded a scammer... Boy did I show them... we run on two planets and if I could afford it and had a small staff I would perhaps like to run Rocktropia and Cyrene. Who have no such events... So yeah there will be FFSI/HSSC events starting back as of tonight and really I am glad to be back

Top Bottom