Large Mining/Lumberjacking/Hunting Area?

Truman

So far I've only found one very small island area on Toulan that has my favorite game system setup. I'll leave that location to myself for now since it is fun to keep some information to myself.

Is it possible to get an area of low skill level mobs (< L10) at high density with a good mix of trees around? One of my favorite places on Calypso is near MegaVolt and satisfies the conditions I prefer to play in:

1629533042930.png

It's a gigantic region of tress and entry level hunting. It's the perfect setup for mixing hunting/mining/lumberjacking, you just have to be really good at timing the rotation between game systems.

Beginners can focus on a single game system like hunting, but more experienced players can use the area to combine activities. I can roam around places like that for hours, cycling lots of PEDs. It would be fun to see something like that on Toulan.

If it already exists on Toulan, I apologize for not spotting it yet but I'm always looking :) Bahri beach is pretty close to what I'm looking for, but not quite enough trees.

Edit: I still struggle to remember how much damage is incoming with the UI off, not saying I'm some awesome player or something :laughing2 just would love more places like this in EU

1629533494795.png

Overhead shot for reference:
1629534284136.png

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I want to shoot haunted trees too!!

Best area for this i can think of, is Nothern Sandy Shores, with Jeefs spread out within the trees.
Since Ahwaz mountain is due for an overhaul, maybe thats something we will see in the future.

Truman

Thanks for the info, I'll go look there now!

Edit:

Doing some PVP mining, there's actually art assets or whatever you want to call it that make good haunted trees, like these:

1629593413489.png

I just need a bunch of mobs chewing on me at the same time and those types of trees as far as the eyes can see :)

That's a fun way to play, I think!

Last edited:

Truman

Sorry, one last picture, this is pretty close to what I think would be really fun on Toulan

1629596164477.png

Just need a ton more trees and a much bigger land area for mining simultaneously

Top Bottom