Let's get ready to rumble!!

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
As I'm sure you've all realized with the last VU we introduced a pvp ring in West Crater.... You can see a picture here:
PVP time :)

We have had some problems with our content which I am working through and trying to get done as quickly as I can. I don't have a date yet but I'm hoping soon. So instead of getting Lynched I decided to release the pvp ring in the hope that we can let out our frustrations Monria Style, by beating each other up! It's not finished yet but I'd like you all to get a taste of what's to come.

A big part of our focus on Monria is to try to make events and encourage social interaction. I've never been much into pvp myself but I did experience the fun you can have with this due to the events that @Dark Moon Enigma had run in her previous incarnation. Our plan is to utilize our new pvp ring for future events and to add even more variety to the fun we have on our Moon. DM has been working hard and has some great ideas and creative ways we can use the ring for our official events.

There is a reason it is the shape of a boxing ring so I would recommend skilling power fist....
:boxing

I decided to place it in the West Crater as I want to encourage activity close to @WangXiang's stable.

I also think it will prove useful to @Superraine raine r456, as he is going to need the Speed buff whilst running away from @RosaRaine Buns.....

I'm a little disappointed that we didn't make the release and I'm sure you all share this feeling. I'll be away for the weekend but when I get back I'll be offering myself up as a punching bag for anyone that needs it!

This video works on many levels right now :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hope you don't mind Ant, but I swapped out your video for the Vevo one because yours was blocked in some countries, including mine. I also added a second video that has the lyrics since "this video works on so many levels right now." :D

And now I'm going to do a proper post in response to what you offered up. :clap

Superraine raine r456

Don't worry nobody could possibly be mad at you for working so hard, or any Of The Monria crew. These things must be really complex, getting new things introduced to sync with everything.

Also a pvp ring is great alone for an update. Kudos to you guys and gals.
Couldnt agree more. You guys have already done a trimendous job with Monria in such a short time. Its incredible to watch Monria grow so much. And to have a Team thats so genuine to the community and everyone is Amazing .

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just to lend a little perspective to this, the boxing ring was something we started planning almost right after we took over the Moon, so you can see how long it has taken to transition the ideas into design and then into implementation. However, as Ant mentioned, we ran into a couple of issues because of what we wanted to do, so MA is working out the kinks because we want this to be very unique for our amazing community and our guests.

Hopefully, the finished product and additional content will be available soon because Ant is right. We've been working on some event ideas, but I have some very specific projects in mind that are going to be engaging.

I will share that one of the events that will become a weekly activity is the "Friday Night Fights" -- I am working on the details for this weekly event, and after the rest of our content is available I will reveal what I have in mind.

I've also been working on something very special that I'm totally excited about, but of course you have to wait. :p

I want to take this opportunity to also thank Ant for entertaining ideas and possibilities, because together, we are slowly but surely building our fun factory arsenal so that we can go wild with events and crazy activities. He's giving me big Moon toys to keep me even more busy so that I can keep YOU even more busy.

He loves to support my sleep deprivation. :rolleyes

We've said from the beginning that we wish we could just wave a magic wand and everything on our road map would magically appear. Unfortunately, that's not how it works, so we hope that those who believe that the Moon is in good hands and also have faith in where we're taking the Moon, will continue to support our efforts on behalf of the community.

There are some fun and interesting times ahead. :clap

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Well done Ant. Don't fret over the fact that it didn't quite make the VU. That stuff happens. To be honest I don't think I actually seen something 'new' that was ever released A. On Time and B. Bug Free and C. didn't need a tweak a week later in the patch. This is par for the course, we all get it so relax and be proud of what you accomplished so far.

Have a guiness and relax or I'll bop you in the snot locker.

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I can safely vouch that he was having a Guinness exactly when you posted this message ;)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
So..... Boxing .. swim trunks will be kind of a clothing item then?
I DO want to get credit for starting that trend yanno :)
slug

Top Bottom