level 0 codex to level 17 codex on OTIS (Mov levels 45 - 58)

Just a quick thought. I've hunted OTIS from level 0 - 17 CODEX, over the past month and had some very nice shrapnel returns, so I'm not openly complaining, but in the MANY OTIS i've vanquished, I haven't looted a single DSEC armor piece. My hunting setup is around 115 dps & 3.4 dpp for what its worth @ 88% efficiency. Also, my Robot looter level is level 42, if that helps any data points.

in my humble opinion, one would think the drop rate is very small based on this armor. I'd happily request that the drop rate be investigated. I realize the armor probably drops in waves, as everything else in this game is wave like or so it seems, but for the amount of armor needed to upgrade DSEC armor, one might surmise that the drop rate would be more than what I've seen.

ONly my thoughts. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I have started working on repeat 20 codex on otis, and have had but a handfull of armors, i have on the other hand managed to loot 7 rare parts for making augumented armor (8Tb HDD), which at this rate i might reach around 2031, only limited by the to be fair unexpted low ammounts of armor drops, i have mentioned this a few times, so i must just realize that from games perspective it is as intended, althou its disheartning for many players.

Top Bottom