Location location

Nikopol

I like the Terrain. There a few Places wich are a bit laggy, like the snow area around Nahar City, But thats propably just because of my computer and not the planet :)

Otherwise Terrains Works good imo.

cheers

Cutter

My favorite is easily the Jelly zone, I love the mix of terrains and color schemes. The desert is very nice too but the blowing sand tends to really slow my system down. I think I may need to invest in a newer computer with a faster processor and better graphics card. ;)

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
My favorite is easily the Jelly zone, I love the mix of terrains and color schemes. The desert is very nice too but the blowing sand tends to really slow my system down. I think I may need to invest in a newer computer with a faster processor and better graphics card. ;)

But 'cause an authentic desert experience demands blowing sand ;-) Really glad you're liking the Jelly Area, it was really wicked putting it together!

Kitch

Hey :) I also like the jelly zone lol :) I went there expecting to mine up some cool stuff though but was dissapointed. I love all the terrain really, between and around guardian and citadel is my favorite. I do find nahar very impressive though, really is a city. And all the features around it like the nawa reactor. The map is really really great to be honest. I am curious to see if the dark northern lake will feature in the story line and why it is so dark.. Lol

Map score: 10/10

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Really glad you like the map, Kitch...! And we have a lot planned for the Jelly Area, so hopefully there'll be more and more cool stuff coming in soon ;-)

We've had some excellent feedback from you guys on the weapons, hunting, resources, and even the music..! What have you made of the terrain? What are your favourite ingame locations??

The fact that no one or many commented on terrain is a testament to how good it is because when people post it tends to be negative ;)

In one server area we see a whole variety of landscapes from deserts to snow all beautifully crafted. So it's been a pleasure exploring. Personally I quite like the island with the tower Al-Burge was it?

There are some areas I still haven't explored. Hopefully I'll do that on my next visit. Overall a job well done.

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
The fact that no one or many commented on terrain is a testament to how good it is because when people post it tends to be negative ;)

In one server area we see a whole variety of landscapes from deserts to snow all beautifully crafted. So it's been a pleasure exploring. Personally I quite like the island with the tower Al-Burge was it?

There are some areas I still haven't explored. Hopefully I'll do that on my next visit. Overall a job well done.

Fantabulous reply...! Al-Burj it is, we have a lot of plans for it too ;-) Keep us posted on your thoughts as you explore the terrain.

Svarog

Fantabulous reply...! Al-Burj it is, we have a lot of plans for it too ;-)

If I understand correctly, there should be 2 more towers? As there isn't anything similar to Al-Burj on current Toulan, does it mean we'll see more continents in future, or they are just well hidden? :)

Farah|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
If I understand correctly, there should be 2 more towers? As there isn't anything similar to Al-Burj on current Toulan, does it mean we'll see more continents in future, or they are just well hidden? :)

There WILL be two more towers, but we're leaving a bit of suspense in the air for the moment on the details – it all becomes clearer with the "Tales of Toulan", though, so look out for the next instalment!

Top Bottom