Looking for new home

Fenix

Hello people,i am the next islandian wandering on monria,and looking for new home,because NI planet is empty i have decided to look for new home,after i landed on monria people welcomed me there nicely and was really helpfull, thank you to RosaRaine for great help and answers to all my questions and to Kaya Pebbles Jenning for my first day on monria it was fun,and i apologize for my bad english .I have decided to stay on monria.You are the best comunity i ever meet on EU.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Fenix, and welcome to Monria ... glad you're enjoying yourself and that you were able to get some help. Rosa is a good person to talk to, but so are a lot of others. Our community is amazing and I think you'll like it here.

Take your time and cruise the forum because there's a wealth of information here about Monria. :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Aw Fenix that's so sweet :hi
It's lovely to have you here on the moon, I hope you stay a long time and have as much fun as we do :)

We have a such a lovely community that seems to be growing with lovely people like yourself :aok

see you in game :peace

Fenix

Well hello people,i am not sure why,but my account get blocked for no reason,i am trying to solve this,allready contacted support about this,hope to see you all again,well company ruined my fun again.Thank you to everyone for great 2 days in Entropia.Well i played in work and after i come home after 5 minutes my game disconected and after i try connect again i get massage my account is blocked.

Last edited:

Maximus Cashicus

Well hello people,i am not sure why,but my account get blocked for no reason,i am trying to solve this,allready contacted support about this,hope to see you all again,well company ruined my fun again.Thank you to everyone for great 2 days in Entropia.Well i played in work and after i come home after 5 minutes my game disconected and after i try connect again i get massage my account is blocked.
That would maybe to do with the change of IP address, if that's all it is it will be resolved, quickly hopefully.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Changing the IP should not cause that, some people are still on dynamic IP's so it would change naturally.

Did you try to sign in and messed up your password too many times?

Try it again, sometimes when you disconnect it takes the game a minute or two to realize this and it won't let you back in until it logs you out internally.

sluggo

Fenix

Changing the IP should not cause that, some people are still on dynamic IP's so it would change naturally.

Did you try to sign in and messed up your password too many times?

Try it again, sometimes when you disconnect it takes the game a minute or two to realize this and it won't let you back in until it logs you out internally.

sluggo
Well on webpage i can login and on launcher i am getting this massage . This account has been locked.Further inquires about this matter should be directed to Support without reason i sweated on monria killed a yog and before i looted it game disconected,then i lauch game again and get that massage,then i tried 3 hours later same massage,well i send a ticket to support about this and waiting for an answer,i will try tomorow log in work,i have readed on many dorums about this and people can not log home but in work they can,i reinstalled computer and game still can not login in game,it is funny in webpage there is nothing about blocked accoutn there say it is active

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Well, good luck. I don't know what to tell you about customer support. I have seen people taken care of in minutes, and have seen people wait weeks.

sluggo

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Hopefully your account issues will be resolved soon. Welcome to Monria! The community here is awesome, and the people are friendly and helpful. I know you will love it here!

Fenix

On facebook i have recognize that 90% people from my country can not login,there is a discussion about this on many forums about European Union accounting, consumer rights and privacy requirements. Mindark just blocked many accounts from my country,and it have nothing to do with IP adress or where you play in work or in home, i hope it will be solved soon .

Top Bottom