May VU, Post Monria Bugs here.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
If you see any bugs that appear related to the VU, please post them.

Sluggo

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
After downloading the update this morning and attempting to log in game I received this error message.

Actions:
1. Selected "OK"
2. closed all programs and attempted a re-log in game
3. Rebooted my PC and attempted a re-log into game

Non of the actions above corrected this error. I will submit a trouble ticket to EU and update this post when I get a resolution.

Error.png

sluggo

Shop Owner
I had to retry a few times, this is an EU issue, not a Monria one as I am on Ark and got it.
I did a reboot and it worked, your mileage may vary.
good luck
sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
Spawn, that is an issue a lot of times. They give you that tool thing at log in to try to fix stuff however, If you run their tool thing, many times it will say it's all trashed and want an entire full re install at several gigs, even though the only thing it didn't like was a file or so left over from previous VU's updates, patches etc. He could have some corruption somewhere but sadly the log in tools are sorely lacking to actually give you an honest look at them. Nobody wants to sit through 7 gigs of updates, especially if you are on a slow connection and are looking at several hours of DL.

If one has tried everything and it's not working, sadly sometimes a blow out and a full blown brand new install is about the only way to fix it. Otherwise it's just putting a band aid on cancer... you know. like how MA 'patches' things :D

sluggo

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
cache emptied?
I didn't even think of this, Thanx @Spawn I'll try it before doing a complete reinstall

Spawn, that is an issue a lot of times. They give you that tool thing at log in to try to fix stuff however, If you run their tool thing, many times it will say it's all trashed and want an entire full re install at several gigs, even though the only thing it didn't like was a file or so left over from previous VU's updates, patches etc. He could have some corruption somewhere but sadly the log in tools are sorely lacking to actually give you an honest look at them. Nobody wants to sit through 7 gigs of updates, especially if you are on a slow connection and are looking at several hours of DL.

If one has tried everything and it's not working, sadly sometimes a blow out and a full blown brand new install is about the only way to fix it. Otherwise it's just putting a band aid on cancer... you know. like how MA 'patches' things :D

sluggo
If the band aid doesn't work then...well you know

Thanx to the both of ya

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Moved thread to Bugs, Issues, Glitches because this does not pertain to any VU or Patch notes that Monria staff have posted where the community can respond. The first section of the forum is for official use only with regard to posting threads, and Ant will fix that when he can get to it. Thanks

Top Bottom