Mayhem loot capped in Toulan, MA fault..

Droped

Hi all

I am 100% sure loot on mayhem instances done on planet toulan is capped.

Im doing redulite, at 180k/200k, arround 180k ped ammo shot, all did in toulan and i looted following items:
- animal hide
- output amps
- xmas boxes
- 3x lb40 imp

I moved to calypso to sell some loots, did a test run on mayhem (with same setup) and i got this on 600 ped ammo run:
- animal hide
- wool
- output amps
- xmas boxes
- 2 x mayhem armor part L

Not to mention the drop rate on boxes. At least on wool, we loosing arround 1% at current MU. Mayhem armor as huge MU, in 180k ped i got none in Toulan.

Something is wrong and Mindark should fix it ASAP

DME you should question MA why this is happening, as mayhem not a calypso event, its universe wide so all loots whould be same.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
This has always been the case in my expierence.
Same with boxes that don't drop at the beginning of mayhem.
It is the reason i try to start a mayhem on Calypso.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey Droped ...

This is something you will need to send in a support ticket for because this is definitely a Calypso event, even though you can enter it from other planets. Also, we can't address loot, loot drops or anything of this nature, and however MA has the Mayhem system sorted, you would have to direct your concerns to them.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help in this matter.

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
This is an interesting result as no Toulan Mobs drop Wool I think.

Maybe instances run via all other planets have the loot altered to match the local planet loot drops? Try it on Ark Moon or RT or somewhere to see if it changes again.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I have for the sake o "science" done a ton of mayhem based on caly since this was talket about, my findings is that while its true i didnt get wool on toulan, i have 0 items dropped on caly either, so if thers a thing to this, then atleast its not cut and dry.

Top Bottom