MBP | General Information

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Monrian Born Program is a community initiative that became effective as of Nov 1st, 2016 and content will continue to be added to this section of the forum in an effort to support our Monrian Born.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the appropriate thread if it applies, or you can post in the General Discussion area.

We will continue to build upon this program with a focus on guiding our Monrian Born through their Entropia Universe experiences and giving them every resource possible to help their personal efforts.

We appreciate very much the members of our community who tirelessly assist our MBs in their quest to learn through answering their questions in Monria chat in the game, and actually walking them through some experiences if they should be having any difficulties. This effort is invaluable to us, and it speaks volumes with regard to just how amazing our growing community is, as well as the calibre of genuine support offered.

Thank You :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I love this program @Dark Moon Enigma and the huge amount of effort you have put into getting it right for our new players as well as our seasoned ones.:aok

It is so important to create a positive, safe and welcoming environment for new players given the huge learning curve in Entropia, while coming up with so many fun events for all levels of players, that it seems an insurmountable task, yet you continue to achieve high standards in both areas. You work tirelessly on all aspects of our community, and I am very proud to be learning from the best. :cheer

When I grow up I want to be just like you :D

Respect:peace

Top Bottom