Message to the community about this Toulan mission section ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just as a heads up ... after I get my new computer on Monday (Apr 19th) and I have everything set up and download what programs I need, including EU, I will be in the game more and working on the entire Toulan mission system to get everything recorded at the forum. I'm going to pretty much stay true-to-form in the way I did this for the Monria missions.

I may ask for an assist now and then from community members, but the goal is to get the Toulan missions content at the forum as soon as possible. Craftmeister might be working to update his Planet Toulan Comprehensive Information spreadsheet which hosts an enormous amount of information, and can always be consulted, but I would like to have the Toulan missions information at the forum where I can update as needed to be consistent.

As many of you know, I've had issues with my current computer since last year, and it has progressively gotten worse, so a big change was in order because this is crucial to the work I do for Virtualsense and the community.

Once I start on this project, you will see the changes at the forum pretty quickly.

Avalonis3d

ty
good afternoon. Did you want to know information about the 7-month armor quest on Tulane? where to read.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ty
good afternoon. Did you want to know information about the 7-month armor quest on Tulane? where to read.

I moved your post to the Toulan Missions General Discussion thread, but I already told you we don't have a 7 month armor mission on Toulan. Just the CUHOF Armor Instance and it doesn't take 7 months. It's something you can achieve (7 armor parts) in one go if you have the proper materials, and then are able to do it again in 48 hours once you complete it.

Top Bottom