MINI SAGE 1! Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza 5th February 2021 Toulan

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Hi all,

Just to let u know the following people are ba
nned form future events:

[reizor] left my team and already received ammo and gun
[kivikovi15] Same
[Ballaban] this player warp with us from Caly and then shot down two of our transports the come down to the planet
Betvies ran off with our 10 ped Sponsored Hunt shrapnel

Ty:D

Last edited:

Synchronizitat

I would like to know, besides the answer, hmm, why the team leader did not show up in private chat, when I was kicked out of the team. The team leader must explain himself somehow, otherwise he is not the team leader but a puppet .

He was just silent, even when I returned the items given to me for the event .
And yes I won't say his name, just a puppet

Chukano Wrench Crowbar

Your Team Leader was on discord with team but I did pm him etc to reinvite. We dont just get 1 pm but multiple and the strain is also on them to manage things in the back ground.

Also apologies for the quality of the stream a lot of things in the back ground did not go as anticipated:D

I had a power outage 30 mins before the stream and my router and internet kept playing up after that. I will do a test on Sunday to make sure all is fixed and quality going forward will be as it usually is.

A few more lessons learned for next event which we will plan on MONRIA after the VU update and when we have the funds to do a MINISAGE again:D

I want to thank all sponsors participants, Bonnie, VS team, Devs, and even the people who ran off with our free stuff:D For making some great content!

Kind regards,

Wrench & Crew!

Synchronizitat

Yes, anything can happen, but I am inclined to the version that he left the computer and his cat walked over the keys, accepted my trade request and accepted the items back.
It looks like a cat, yes. The leader behaved in a strange way, not like deliberate actions. When I flew out of the team and I wrote to add me again, he ran up, opened a trade chat and quickly closed it, and so three times. And he was silent. Cat.
P.S.
You know, there was such delightful impressionist painter Claude Monet, he could paint the same haystack at different times of the day and at different times of the year and it always looked cool.
This is very similar to the SAGE event. But this time, it was as if Claude Monet added an auto-da-fe to the haystack.
This is my personal impression.
I am already calm, I just visited the muse, I will not write any more. Happy events and all the best. :toast

Last edited:
Top Bottom