Mining Daily

FireFist

Shop Owner
Im here to say I do like the fact you guys added the Mining daily! thank you for listening :p im currently unsure how I feel towards it 100% just for the reason if someones new to the game I feel 500points might never come for them but, after talking with hally i increased my mining with a D-Class equivalent mining amp and it seems to be in line with how i feel a daily should go :p but, being new that might be a little much idk? but, thats my feedback on whats been added, if it didnt change i wouldnt mind now that I know how i can complete it within what i feel a daily should take :p

Now the main reason im writing this is to maybe add to the mining quest? I've only completed it once but, how the rest of the quests work i assume this one is no different. I recieved roughly about .50 ped of prospecting my thoughts were what if we did something where it alternated or randomly gave skill between prospecting or surveying so, it possibly helping both sides of mining. others might have better input on this but, I like things to balance out personally :p thanks again for your time and all you guys do!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thread moved to the appropriate place.

Top Bottom