Mining for Nawa Fragments

AckerZ

Just recently came to my attention that I have a Nawa Fragments mining mission, totally new to me that you could even mine Nawa Fragments. As I'm a big fan of mining I want to try and complete this mission but from the few very helpful messages in chat it seems that mining for Nawa fragments is intentionally (and rightly so) limited to beginner gear and small claim sizes only.

Was hoping we could share some tips here on best ways to mine, biggest possible claim size, good locations etc.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
As far as i am aware, the saying is TT finder due to very shallow depth.

No idea if that would help, but stick an amp on that or a rookie finder, and you be a real Daredevil!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Max claim size seems to be 2
I think an amp won't work as the cost per drop will be much more than a size 2 claim so you will just get nawa drops or other enmatter
Is that how it works?
I really need a mentor for mining…
Just when i thought i was onto something :S

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Is that how it works?
um I'm not entirely sure, but the amp efficiency multiplies the claim value so I am guessing that the smallest size amp might give you a full value size 2 if the original claim value was small enough but beyond that I think you just won't find it.

But do try it and prove me wrong :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
um I'm not entirely sure, but the amp efficiency multiplies the claim value so I am guessing that the smallest size amp might give you a full value size 2 if the original claim value was small enough but beyond that I think you just won't find it.

But do try it and prove me wrong :)
I love wasting peds for science!
And proving people wrong!

AckerZ

Can you hit Frags with a finder using 1.5ped standard drops with small depth <300 or do you need to use the tiny Rookie finders only?

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
From 1 to 100*

*Number for indication only, and not garanteed, nor refunded, nor accountable for any sort of juridiction under the penal code of the article 80.103 of Ulf.

Tool

I have burned 3 lvl1 finder amplifier light with rookie terramaster dropping for enum only, and no single find of nawa fragment. I was mined in areas where i am usually getting at least 1 claim for 100 drops, so looks like the only way to find it is tt finder or rookie unamped (even if you can find it umped its totally not worth it)
By the way, you cant attach amp to tt L finder)

Top Bottom