Mission Guide

FireDbugFly

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
After Completing my Toulan Citizenship Missions it was time to create some Guides for the starter missions with some more details.

This is my Journey started on 04-01-2022

These Missions are available to Toulan and Monria Born so these guides are targeted at those new players as well as other players that gain access to these missions via the Citizenship Program.

Credits to DME's Guide for the Framework outlined there, I hope only to enhance the experience a little.

1. Complete your Citizenship at the Information Booth at the Citadel
2. Visit the Toulan Citizenship Representative
" /WP [Planet Toulan, 134028, 93235, 108, Waypoint]"
3. Accept Mission "The Queens Appreciation Stage 1" from the Toulan Citizenship Representative ath the East Gate of Guardian Village
Protect Toulan from the Invaders
Kill 500 Invaders
--- I am aware I must have completed previously Bilal's Mission For Reference I have included the other information for that Quest
Mission from Bilal asks you to kill 5 TabTab and 5 Sunjoq
-- the reward is the Salafa Beginner Weapon and 70 PEC ammo
4. Visit Ahlan to Take the Missing Ahlan's Wedding Ring.
5. The Ring is located in the lake behind the Citadel
" /WP [Planet Toulan, 132646, 93996, 254, Waypoint] " - Ahlan's Ring
6.Return to Ahlan to Return the Ring
7. Mission Completed
Reward 0.20 Ped Oil
Ahlan's Old Vehical
8. Talk to Ahlan to get Next Mission:
Massoud's Qaffaz Problem
Meet Massoud
9. Speak with Massoud
" /WP [Planet Toulan, 133497, 93768, 187, Waypoint] "
10. Accept Kill Mission
Mission Name: Massoud's Qaffaz Problem
Hunt 5 Qaffaz Juvenile Killed - Update 6-1-2022
I was able to complete this mission on Any Maturity of Qaffaz but I recommend the Juveniles that are right up the road (away from the Dam) as they are only 10 HP and are of low threat.
11. This guide will be written and added to as i progress through these missions.
Additional screenshots and locations will be added but only of the most important areas to keep this guide concise as possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom