Mission Starting Chain

Papajo

Hello everybody ! Started to go through the starting mission chain. After completing Bila's quest: killed 5 tab tab and 5 sunjoq.

The mission chain is interrupted and the dialogue with Bil is no longer available to me

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
As a Monrian Born, I tested this myself, and the mission chain stopped for me too after I did the first one of kill 5 TabTab and 5 Sunjob juveniles, and also find Ahlan's Wedding Ring. I also did not get the beginner weapon and ammo, but DID get Ahlan's Old Car. :p

I spoke with Ant about this and he is having Kendra look into this. She will probably respond after she researches it.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
The chain was repaired in the patch.
If you have any problem with it can you post here and I'll take a look.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Are you a Toulan or Monria born player?
The beginner chain only works for those players. I'm not sure how it works with players who were allrdy on that mission before the changes.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Ok, then you should be able to do the missions.
I'm afraid there is nothing else i can do to help you with this.
I hope you'll get it sorted out soon.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Papajo

I've sent you a PM to raise a support case regarding resetting this mission chain

Thanks a million
Kendra

DonRoger

Hello Kendra.
I'm understanding the beginers mission it's to monrian and toulan born. What happen about me, with my beginers broke mission??

Don

amat.victoria

the starting mission chain does not work for me ...
after talking to Ahlan, I fell into textures and the game was interrupted. there was a request to restart. since then Akhlan has not spoken to me ...
monria born

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hello Kendra.
I'm understanding the beginers mission it's to monrian and toulan born. What happen about me, with my beginers broke mission??

Don
are you monrian or toulan? Or did you start the mission a long time ago before it was only for toulan born?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
the starting mission chain does not work for me ...
after talking to Ahlan, I fell into textures and the game was interrupted. there was a request to restart. since then Akhlan has not spoken to me ...
monria born
Have you checked your mission log to see if it is complete?

Top Bottom