Mk3?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Is the upgrade to MK2 the only one availeble or are you supposed to be able to go higher? I got the MK2 and am not able to converse with the npc any furder.

The npc in guardian city who is supposed to sell guns for tokens is gone. Did he change position or did he get erased? If he was erased what happened to the idea of selling items for tokens, was that scrapped too?

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Is the upgrade to MK2 the only one availeble or are you supposed to be able to go higher? I got the MK2 and am not able to converse with the npc any furder.

Gratz on your Nawacore upgrades, MK3 onwards will be introduced soon in the upcoming VU.

The npc in guardian city who is supposed to sell guns for tokens is gone. Did he change position or did he get erased? If he was erased what happened to the idea of selling items for tokens, was that scrapped too?

Yes the Token Trader was removed, and never really had instock items to sell while it was active.

Mirsal Tokens currently has a use to access the 3 Mini-Instances by NPC Maher, we plan for further use of the token in the near future.

Thanks B-K, keep your valued feedback coming!

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
I have a follow up questions, regarding the Nawa Core Mk2 parts A-E. Since I created my Mk2 Core, I've acquired two more Part A's and one more Part B. These items cannon be sold, traded, dropped, or even stacked, but each has a TT value of 2ped

If there is no use for these items beyond making 1 Mk2 Nawa Core for personal use, please make it so the extra parts can be refined into Shrapnel, a least.

Thanks, Miles

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Thanks Miles for bringing this point up, we'll address the extra obtained Nawacore parts to make them usable, please expect them to be fixed, not in the soon coming VU, but in the patch right after.

Last edited:
Top Bottom