Mob specific hides

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
The droprate was ok for a little while, but it seems to be going the wrong direction again.

Yesterday i hunted qaffaz and looted some hides at the start of the hunt and none for the rest of it. (1.5 hour hunt)
Today on the khaffash i had exactly the same issue. (1 hour hunt)
All other loot seems to be uneffected.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
On the other hand the demand dosnt meet the suply yet, so with % pummeling down it might be ok with a cool off ?

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Not sure how many hides you have but mine are sold instantly every time. ;)
It's the one resource i have no trouble selling.

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
yesterday i got 36 hides for 3xx kills.... on sunjoq young

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wanted to leave a quick note to thank all of you who are posting your suggestions and/or feedback ... Ant reviews all of your posts and takes the information into consideration, and he has shared with me that he loves the feedback, and that it helps him to determine where we go from here with bugs, fixes and development, so please continue to post, it's extremely beneficial.

He doesn't do too much posting at the forum because he's so busy behind the scenes, but I assure you he's fully aware of what's going on with regard to issues, wants and needs. He relies on me to keep the connection with the community so you all know what the lay of the land is in as much info as I can share at any given time.

We appreciate your patience, and I can also assure you that we are doing everything possible to make sure that your experiences on Toulan are good ones, and ones that you deserve. This is a huge undertaking, but I think you will be happy with what we're doing.

Thank you VERY much for hanging in here with us, and for partnering with us to make your experiences the best they can be, it's really appreciated, and based on what I saw a couple of days ago ... I'm excited for this community. :)

Top Bottom