Mohkat Loot Table

Onlygodplays

Hello,

After The Newest VU update, myself and a few other players I've talked to the last day or so who hunt mokhats in (jelly zone) have noticed that generic fuses are no longer dropping here. (myself and one of my friends have shot around 6k ped of ammo here, and from the others I've talked to it was around another 3k ped of ammo. so 9k in total.

we could just be getting very unlucky. if anyone else has noticed something, or is the toulan team can look into this that would be very much appreciated.

I'm on repeat x 3 for mokhats so I've farmed a lot of them and I've never had a streak like this without a fuse drop.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
After having the chat with you in the game, I checked in on a few other community members who have been doing the DSEC-9 / Toulan crossover mission chain because part of the mission chain is to hunt Mokhat for the Mokhat Hands, and they said that they indeed got the Generic Fuses, so it just might be a bad run for you.

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Myself, Malgar and crusher was doing the crossover mission which requires us to hunt Mokhat and we spent a few hours hunting them to get 100 hands each. I got 3 generic fuses, crusher got 1 generic fuse and Malgar got 0.

Onlygodplays

After having the chat with you in the game, I checked in on a few other community members who have been doing the DSEC-9 / Toulan crossover mission chain because part of the mission chain is to hunt Mokhat for the Mokhat Hands, and they said that they indeed got the Generic Fuses, so it just might be a bad run for you.
Myself, Malgar and crusher was doing the crossover mission which requires us to hunt Mokhat and we spent a few hours hunting them to get 100 hands each. I got 3 generic fuses, crusher got 1 generic fuse and Malgar got 0.

thanks for the answers, guess im just super unlucky. maybe because there are a lot more in the planet and a lot more activity. so im having a hard time getting into the wave

Truman

thanks for the answers, guess im just super unlucky. maybe because there are a lot more in the planet and a lot more activity. so im having a hard time getting into the wave

Thanks for the post, I too noticed they are getting harder to loot and suspect you are right.

Top Bottom