Monria 2017 | St Patrick's Day (blow your mind) Event

Anny

On a secondary note ... I want to truly thank Anny Thundergirl for all of her amazing maneuvering over the weekend to capture photos and video footage (I think ... not sure about the video footage). She was in every nook and cranny on the Moon while we were all active with both the regular events and all of the UNEXPECTED stuff that occurred. We are so appreciative of her efforts, and can't wait to see what she comes up with ... I know it will take some time. :)

Hi there
@Dark Moon Enigma, it was an amazing Event and a pleasure to give my small help
... and yes we will have a movie, unfortunately will take a couple of days. But while we wait...

Massacre Hill

St Patricks Event Photo 8.png St Patricks Event Photo 9.png St Patricks Event Photo 10.png St Patricks Event Photo 11.png St Patricks Event Photo 12.png

1st Boxing Event
St Patricks Event Photo 13.png St Patricks Event Photo 14.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Awesome photos there Anny, love them, you really have an eye for composition. :aok

And a MOVIE ... :shock ... I know what your movies are like and I can't WAIT.

OMG ... I am too excited right now, but please, take your time because I know how much work is involved in putting a video together, and I am nowhere near the level you are with movie making, and that's why I'm so excited. :D

Sholle Von Cartiz

Hi there
@Dark Moon Enigma, it was an amazing Event and a pleasure to give my small help
... and yes we will have a movie, unfortunately will take a couple of days. But while we wait...

amazing screenshots Anny! espacialy the pic #5.... bold guy in Knight Armor fighting Shub :) .... that's ME! ;)

also would like to give big rep to DME! she was fabulous with all organization and coordination of event!
Ant and rest of Monria stuff.. awesome job guys!

I enjoyed the 2 days a lot! I did some mining, hunting with soc and it was fun fun fun!
:bronco

ohhh and wining 2nd place in Irish Fashion Contest ... that was HELLOOO YEY! :)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have arisen from the deep dark abyss ... at least that's where it felt like I was. I went to bed at 8pm my time (-4) because the results weren't ready yet in hopes that I would get a bit of sleep and wake up in the wee hours of the morning to see if Ant had finished the head-splitting job of going through all that data ... and he did. :D

So I am here to work on the results thread, but I can tell you that just looking at the spread sheet that Ant prepared makes me think about my Keurig and the thought of needing reinforcement. :eek:

This will take me a little while to do this, but hang in there and it will be posted as quickly as I can get it done. I will also be giving you guys the link to the spread sheet data so that you can see everything, which is what I do for each event.

I'll check for posts in between to see if I need to address anything ... be back with the results soon.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Event was so nice so I decided to stay a little longer

//Coach

COACH ... it was SO nice to see you and Lars and other CRT soc members after all this time. I love you guys BIG time, and miss the fun we used to have in the "old days" when we were young and full of piss and vinegar ... oh wait ... we STILL are and just doing it on a grander scale now. :p

I'm still pulling together the event results thread, and when I'm done and get it published, everyone will know why it took me so long. Sometimes Ant's hair-brain ideas make more work for us. :D

Hope to catch up to you and the others because I promised you a ride home on the Turtle, and if any of you are still around after I get out from under all this data, then I will gladly do that. :)

LOVE your avatar photo Coach. :aok

Coachman

No worries DME. I will be around until at least next weekend. Mainly due to that I don't have access to EU during the weeks when I'm out commissioning industrial projects.

// Hugs Coach+Dolly :D

Top Bottom