Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

SPD-EventResults-2018.png
break-c.png

After a chaotic, frenetic, intense, adrenaline-pumping 48 hours, the results are in, and I think for some they will be surprised because there are a few "Unexpected" rewards that come with the Magic of the Moon.

We had our challenges, mostly out of our control, but with your constructive feedback here, we will have a beginning point to twist, turn, and tweak that which we do have control over. No, not loot. :p

We want to thank all who hung out with us during the weekend, we enjoyed it immensely, and really had an awesome time getting to know some new people, and even picked up a few more Monrian Born on the way.

It was also exciting to see many of our friends from over the years join us as well in this crazy celebration of the green, white and gold, and the Guinness-drinking lot from the Emerald Isle. :D

You can review the complete data results in the spread sheet that Ant created here. There are individual tabs at the bottom of the spread sheet for Hunting, Mining, Global Counts and Winners.

WINNERS OF THE -- GUESS TRIP'S SPD MISSION SURPRISE
  • Sancho -- for guessing that the surprise was a poster -- 100 PED
  • Lami -- for guessing a hat, which was an additional surprise -- 50 PED
break-c.png

MONRIA ST PATRICK'S DAY EVENT | HUNTING RESULTS
break-c.png

SOLO HUNTING
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 300 PED -- moneyme
  • First Single Lowest Global -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 150 PED -- EVOL82
  • Last Single Lowest Global -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Velizari
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 300 PED -- killer edg 11b
  • First Single Lowest Global -- Yog -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Gugu
  • Last Single Lowest Global -- Yog -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Jack Captain Black
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 300 PED -- EESTI
  • First Single Lowest Global -- Cultist -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Svarog
  • Last Single Lowest Global -- Cultist -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Peter NIO Stvrtecky
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 300 PED -- groggen
  • First Single Lowest Global -- Shub -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Aloisius
  • Last Single Lowest Global -- Shub -- Prize --> 150 PED -- SHIVA SHAN SHANTI
TEAM HUNTING
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 300 PED -- Monria Forever -- Velizari
  • First Team Lowest Global -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Utopia@Monria -- Skubahta
  • Last Team Lowest Global -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Utopia@Monria -- Skubahta
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 300 PED -- Monria Money Makerz -- Aethry
  • First Team Lowest Global -- Yog -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Monria Swirls Green -- Malgar
  • Last Team Lowest Global -- Yog -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Roughnecks on Monria - NoReMoRsE
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 300 PED -- SUF on Monria -- KillerBee
  • First Team Lowest Global -- Cultist -- Prize --> 150 PED -- ShamRockin' on Monria -- Sith Meister
  • Last Team Lowest Global -- Cultist -- Prize --> 150 PED -- ShamRockin' on Monria -- Sith Meister
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 300 PED -- TusaLusa Monria Party -- five five 351
  • First Team Lowest Global -- Shub -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Принцесата и Monria -- Miss Cola
  • Last Team Lowest Global -- Shub -- Prize --> 150 PED -- Принцесата и Monria -- Miss Cola
  • --- 2 sexy for Monria was not a registered team at the forum
break-c.png

MONRIA ST PATRICK'S DAY EVENT | MINING RESULTS
break-c.png

MINING EVENT -- (A) -- any ORE or ENMATTER
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Prize --> 400 PED -- Jason Angellic Rage
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF -- Prize --> 300 PED -- Noz Deadmanwalking Du
MINING EVENT -- (B) -- MALADRITE STONE
  • Single Highest Global/HoF on Maladrite wins --> L30 Finder (L), plus D-Class Amp (L), full TT
  • --- Strash
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF on Maladrite wins --> Level 5 Amp (L), full TT
  • --- ShadowDragon -- (see Ant's note under the Winners tab in the spread sheet)
MINING EVENT -- (C) -- ZOLDENITE DUST
  • Single Highest Global/HoF on Zoldenite wins --> L30 Finder (L), plus D-Class Amp (L), full TT
  • --- Jason Angellic Rage -- (see Ant's note under the Winners tab in the spread sheet)
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF on Zoldenite wins --> Level 5 Amp (L), full TT
  • --- Gunner -- (see Ant's note under the Winners tab in the spread sheet)
break-c.png

MONRIA ST PATRICK'S DAY EVENT | IRISH FASHION COMPETITION
break-c.png

Fashion 2018.jpg

1st Place -- (in center) -- Shade -- Prize --> 400 PED
2nd Place - (on the left) SC -- Prize 300 PED
3rd Place - (on the right) TigeRPaw-C Red-cat -- Prize --> 200 PED

(Photo taken by: Anny Thundergirl)

HERE ARE INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS TAKEN BY KENDRA

2018 fasion show 1st place.jpg ... 2018 fasion show 2nd place.jpg ... 2018 fasion show 3rd place.jpg ... 2018 fasion show best Leprechaun.jpg
Shade -- SC -- Tiger -- Boots
(Boots won "Best Leprechaun")

break-c.png

MONRIA ST PATRICK'S DAY EVENT | BEST IN SHOW PET COMPETITION
break-c.png

Best-in-Show-SPD-2018.png

break-c.png

MONRIA ST PATRICK'S DAY EVENT | SCAVENGER HUNTS
break-c.png

As a reminder, for each scavenger hunt, there were 10 Dominax Garter Whips hidden around Monria. The info page of each whip was screened to record tier numbers. Each person who found a whip and had the tier numbers verified with DME, was given a reward of 20 ped and they got to keep the whip. You can view the info screens in the 2nd post and who found what whip. There were 16 whips found out of the 20.

Later in the evening at the After Party in the Monria Hub, a first global countdown was conducted to determine who the Overall Scavenger Hunt winner was for each day.

SCAVENGER HUNT -- SATURDAY
  • Aeolus -- Overall Scavenger Hunt Winner -- Prize --> 100 PED
  • Azra
  • Kinkie
  • Gozzy
  • Anthony Gray Stark
  • Duke Alami Starseeker
SCAVENGER HUNT -- SUNDAY
  • Neothane
  • PrincessZarnia
  • Anthony Gray Stock
  • Rocketeer -- Overall Scavenger Hunt Winner -- Prize -- 100 PED
  • Duke Alami Starseeker
  • Princes Zarnia
break-c.png

MONRIA ST PATRICK'S DAY EVENT | "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PRIZES
break-c.png

SOLO HUNTING - UNEXPECTED STAMINA EVENT
  • Most Globals/HoFs (54) -- Jack Captain Black -- Prize --> Monria Apartment
  • --- Fight the Lag -- Bonus Prize for the Determined

MINING - UNEXPECTED STAMINA EVENT
  • Most Globals/HoFs (38) -- Tanashi Razalas Elm -- Prize --> Monria Apartment​
  • --- Fight the Lag -- Bonus Prize for the Determined​
BEST DECORATED APARTMENTS -- Presented by -- Ant and Kendra's Children
  • Pio (game name | son)
  • Marita (game name | daughter)
PiosAptWinner.jpg

MaritasAptWinner.jpg
break-c.png

Congratulations to all the winners. I (DME) will be in the game at DSEC Forensics at various times to catch the winners to give them their prizes. If there is a specific time that works best for you, please leave a PM at the forum with your time zone and a time to meet. I am -4 game time right now, so please keep that in mind. :)
break-c.png

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
We've had a couple of questions on the criteria for the additional mining prizes I added. I'm going to try to clarify here. Basically because there was only one winner in the Zold and Madarite categories I wanted the prizes that weren't claimed to go to miners. Also because somebody could have won the Any Ore or Enmatter category AND the Zold/Madarite categories I wanted to make this still possible for those that were chasing it.

I am probably explaining this poorly but bear with me :D

The note in the spreadsheet is:

"There were no winners will add any enmatter entry not winning the 'Any' Category and anybody eligible so somebody gets a prize"

I used the word 'entry' meaning the global entry and not the person. What this means is that the global that wins in the 'Any category' cannot win but the avatar can.

I'll give an example:

The global entry that won the Any Ore or Enmatter Single Highest global/HOF was:

Jason Angellic Rage Angelic Grit 1 012 PED Sat, 17 Mar 2018 2:11:55

This entry could not win so I excluded this and the Single Highest enmatter became:

Jason Angellic Rage Angelic Grit 458 PED Sat, 17 Mar 2018 4:39:03

The Irony of the name is not lost on me and it looks like fate played a part here, wish there was somebody called Zoldenite playing at the weekend :D

I realize this is a little complex to explain but other than keeping the prizes for a future event it was the fairest way I could come up with a way to award the prizes to somebody who had a chance of winning if more Zoldenite and Madarite had been found. Besides there was lots of sleep deprivation involved :p

In future I'm going to review how we do this particular category. I like the Zold and Madarite category as there is some skill involved in finding them with depth and location combinations but feel I need a very clear way to win if they are not found.

As for the Shoggoth category, slight edit :D congrats to Monria Forever and Utopia@Monria for showing the true power of the shoggoth!!!

Our rules are a little complex and an absolute nightmare for me to go through and calculate tbh but we do it this way to try to give as many individuals and teams as possible the chance to win prizes. Sometimes people feel they don't have a chance in events and we're trying to make it so that ours are as inclusive as possible. I also like to get the results out as quickly as possible but I'm thinking in the future I might add a grace period where the results are posted and can be reviewed and disputed due to the complexity involved.

Ant

Last edited:

Alya Drarh

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
I was a little shocked to recognize one of those apartments! Sadly I could not attend. Had a RL issue that took me to a house for the weekend without electricity or plumbing and a heck of a lot of work to do. I so missed my computer and EU. What a weekend to not be on Monria. It sounds like it was a great one and I'm thrilled for the moon. -Alya

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I was a little shocked to recognize one of those apartments! Sadly I could not attend. Had a RL issue that took me to a house for the weekend without electricity or plumbing and a heck of a lot of work to do. I so missed my computer and EU. What a weekend to not be on Monria. It sounds like it was a great one and I'm thrilled for the moon. -Alya

Catch up with me when you can Alya so I can give you the prize. :)

Top Bottom