Monria 2023 | St Patrick's Day Event | Necronomicon Even More Dangerous

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I added the photos of the Irish Fashion Contest winners, including a close-up look at the 3 masks that helped make the decision. We had as many Honorable Mentions as we did because we had a lot of great looking fashion.

Photos provided by ShadowDragonV.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just as an update ... the SPD event results won't be posted until tomorrow, but then I'll have more time to catch up with everyone too ... and as a reminder, the winners don't have to come back to Monria to pick up their prizes ... I'll contact you and meet you where you are.

BTW ... I'm anxious to learn who the winners are too. :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The SPD event results are in and being added to the first post - I will then alert you when they are ready for viewing.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The SPD event results are now available for viewing in the first post, just scroll down through the post to see them all ... Ant's SPD event spreadsheet results has also been added to the first post as a link to view with individual tabs, including your personal global results. I will be logging into the game shortly to start giving out the prizes after meeting up with Ant.

NOTE -- as soon as I know the gender of the avatars who won the Monria UL Helmets they will be placed in their inventories by MA.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for participating in our annual SPD event, much appreciated. :jumpclap

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Costume contests... some participants rewarded every contest ! :tongueswagging kinda sus...

As I said after the fashion event, I'm sorry you didn't win or place but I think it is unfair to the other participants to suggest that something untoward is going on. Players put a lot of effort into this and deserve their prize, take a look at the effort put in to the face masks, the use of theme with the tri colours etc. The reason why we have some people who place highly each year is they put the effort in each year.

This is a free contest with good PED rewards. There is a first, second and third place and some years I choose to give extra prizes because I'm impressed by the community spirit and people making an effort.

I'm sorry to say it but if you don't want to be judged perhaps you shouldn't enter a contest with judges because it will always be subjective.

Ant

johaoninho90

As I said after the fashion event, I'm sorry you didn't win or place but I think it is unfair to the other participants to suggest that something untoward is going on. Players put a lot of effort into this and deserve their prize, take a look at the effort put in to the face masks, the use of theme with the tri colours etc. The reason why we have some people who place highly each year is they put the effort in each year.

This is a free contest with good PED rewards. There is a first, second and third place and some years I choose to give extra prizes because I'm impressed by the community spirit and people making an effort.

I'm sorry to say it but if you don't want to be judged perhaps you shouldn't enter a contest with judges because it will always be subjective.

Ant
Well I felt like some participants had better and more original costumes... edit: more in St Patrick than Halloween topic*

And I was just making obesrvation that each contest the same names are rewarded...it's not my fault is it ?

I simply make the observation that you reward the same people every time.

I'm NOT saying " it's obvious you reward players from a inner circle and don't really considerate other participants " or something.
But hey, FREE to join right ?

Also about the fun...Each year a new "dont do that" "dont do this"....
can not equip lightings, can not dance, can not equip tools, can not move/jump, just stand there in the boxing ring and wait to be killed without much consideration.

Last edited:
Top Bottom