Monria-born Rexearth

Rexearth

Hello all.

Let me introduce myself then. Joined Monria because of Cthullu role-play, I am not actually biggest fan, but at least I know a little about it and it looks very interesting idea.

As I am from czech republic and working hard, I mainly can be online CEST (Central European Summer Time)
UTC/GMT +2 hours, from 6 morning till 3 o'clock afternoon. And sometimes evenings. Not much onlineable at weekends as I have many children and want to spend time with them ;)

In game I want to be some kind of miner/hunter, as I like the idea of mining here, and I love little bit of adventure killing monsters.

I am free-minded for some RP in game, as I like RP games, but I dont want to make problems to my play-time by it.

I hope we will make good time in game (as I am playnning to try some PvP in future too), and I will be glad if you cant welcome me to your community ;)

Maximus Cashicus

Welcome Rexearth, Monria is a great place to start your adventure, as u are born here u will get a monria starter kit, there are classes (MNAT, monria new arrivals training) where u can learn all the basics of the game. You are also entitled to free warp flights when you list in the sign up thread on the forum. See u in game :)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Rexearth :)

Welcome to Monria and the Forum :)

Hope you have a great time in game and here on the forum :)
The community are great and there are lots of us with kids so we know they are the most important thing so if you disappear with out a goodbye don't worry at all :) lots of us do ...me being one of them

Have fun and don't be afraid to ask for any help that's what we're here for which is why we love it here :)

Gatekeeper

Yamato Pilot
Monria Diplomat
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Rex! Do not worry. I have found that people here are all pretty low stress. WE are more about the community and having fun than anything else. Play when you can, ask questions if you need and we will do what we can to help:)

Top Bottom