Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

CincoDeMayo-Banner.png
break-c.png

Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo with us at the Main Crater. It seems the Shoggs and Yogs are in a festive kind of mood and ready to shake their Mexican Maracas. It's a 12 hour shake your maracas marathon with events thrown in for good measure. Mentors should bring their Disciples because there are 100+ Salafa weapons being given out for newbie team hunting (ammo not included).

The newbie team hunting is a
just for fun activity, but Anhithe is known for handing out random prizes for something or other, and while this isn't guaranteed, it's more likely than not. Besides, this would be a good opportunity for newbies and Disciples to work on Monria hunting missions.
break-c.png

HUNTING EVENT
  • 12 hour event --> start time 12:00 EU time --> end time Midnight EU time
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Yog | Prize --> Monria Apartment
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Shoggoth | Prize --> Monria Apartment
  • in case of a draw --> the first recorded time wins
  • there is no need to register at Entropia Life for this event
  • as in the past, Anhithe will receive extracted data from Entropia Life to determine winners
  • winners and data will be shared the next day in a Monria forum thread
MINING EVENT
  • 12 hour event --> start time 12:00 EU time --> end time Midnight EU time
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Maladrite Stone | Prize --> Monria Apartment
  • -----> if no Maladrite Stone, then --> Highest Single Global / HoF "Ore"
  • Highest Single Global / HoF --> Zoldenite Dust | Prize --> Monria Apartment
  • -----> if no Zoldenite Dust, then --> Highest Single Global / HoF "Enmatter"
  • in case of a draw --> the first recorded time wins
  • there is no need to register at Entropia Life for this event
  • as in the past, Anhithe will receive extracted data from Entropia Life to determine winners
  • winners and data will be shared the next day in a Monria forum thread
OFFICIAL CINCO DE MAYO PARTY
  • the official party time begins at 20:00 EU time
  • it will take place at the Monria Main Crater
  • dress in your most Cinco de Mayo fashion
  • there may be more of those random moments --> I think Anhithe likes this better than listing prizes
  • word is that --> Atlas Haven Radio <-- will be spinning the Salsa Sounds
break-c.png

FORGOT TO MENTION

• I'm working on a secret project and need your help with it please
  • have your dance emotes handy on your screen
  • throughout the day, I will be roaming the Main Crater in particular to catch up with everyone
  • however, I will be visiting just about every square inch of Monria during the 12 hour event
  • when I walk up close to you, please begin dancing -- use one or all of your dance emotes
  • even if you're in the middle of killing a mob, stop and dance for a few seconds -- it will help the scene
  • I will be filming all day, and for this video, I would like to capture everyone I can
  • if you're looking a bit Cinco de Mayo, then that would be cool too
  • thanks in advance for helping me out with this -- it's going to be a fun thing
break-c.png

cinco-de-mayo-margarita.png
break-c.png

Curd

For the Monrian touch, Chef Curd recommends: Fill your tamales with seasoned shog tentacles and yog meat. ¡Qué rico! (Yum yum!)

Easily cut everything into bite-size pieces :ninja:with a razor-sharp Sword of Courage or the precise laser force of the Cinco de Mayo Shoggenizer/Yogenizer Kit, now available at the bar.

¡Buena suerte & que te diviertas! :dancing
(Good luck and have fun!)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG Curd, that's awesomeness right there, even though that doesn't sound appealing to me.

Go get you a Cinco de Mayo Yogenizer Kit now, before they run out --> LOVE THAT :clap

You are SO creative. :thumbsup

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Shoggs and Yogs were complaining that they wanted to stay out and play much longer with their Mexican Maracas, so we decided to show them a little more love and extend the event from 12 noon to 12 midnight. I have a feeling that they want to show YOU a little more love too. :D

These guys are really ready to party.

Cinco De Mayo.png

New York Rose

The Shoggs and Yogs were complaining that they wanted to stay out and play much longer with their Mexican Maracas, so we decided to show them a little more love and extend the event from 12 noon to 12 midnight. I have a feeling that they want to show YOU a little more love too. :D

These guys are really ready to party.

Almost here!! I love this picture too! :ecstatic

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cinco De Mayo celebration, that sounds fun. You should do that more often.

sluggo

I'll be shifting into --> this looks like a good reason to have an event <-- mode soon. :thumbsup

I'm working on a new project that will actually showcase all that's Monria and more.

So I'm more in work mode right now than in the game, but that will eventually change and I'll make some noise.

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
2 Hr's to Event Start. As mentioned Atlas Haven Radio will be providing the tunes.
I'll be opening at 12:00 with some classic's, followed by David Westmoreland. Later on New York Rose & NoReMoRsE will keep you on your feet.

Lets see if we can keep you entertained all day :D

:djparty:djparty:djparty:djparty:djparty​

New York Rose

2 Hr's to Event Start. As mentioned Atlas Haven Radio will be providing the tunes.
I'll be opening at 12:00 with some classic's, followed by David Westmoreland. Later on New York Rose & NoReMoRsE will keep you on your feet.

Lets see if we can keep you entertained all day :D

:djparty:djparty:djparty:djparty:djparty​
Awesome..Awesome..Yay it's here!!

:ecstatic:dancing:bronco:djparty

Top Bottom