Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

MonriaDirectoryCover.png
break-c.png

The Monria Directory is a resource that provides details about the Cthulhu and Cthylla Towers, Monria Hub, DSEC Forensics, DSEC Mining Camp, DSEC Military Camp, and Underground Caves and Shub Cavern.

Shops and apartments are listed and who the owners are, as well as apartments who sell items from shopkeepers in their apartments. Many have their own dedicated forum sub-section in the
Monria Shops section in category Monria Discussions | Non-Program Related where they post an inventory list.

We also have a new
Monria Shops Inventory Tool with a database of all inventories where you can instantly search for what you need and where it's located.

The following link is in a PDF file format that you can download and keep handy.

Right click on the link below and open in a new tab.

Monria Directory

break-c.png

Attachments

• Monria_Directory.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 35

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
A new link has been provided in the first post with the updated version of the Monria Directory. ShadowDragonV has taken the time to completely redesign this PDF document and added links to information that is valuable, not to mention give it a more professional look.

Thank you Shadow for your continued contributions toward making information available to our community members, it's appreciated. I have it on good authority that there are other things brewing as well, so I am looking forward to the reveals.

You are simply amazing and I love that you play such an important role in the evolution and growth of our community. 💜

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Monria Directory has been updated as of 1/12/24.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The Monria Directory has been updated as of 1/17/24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom