Monria Event | Dark Side of the Moon Rising | Sat, Aug 15th

K0lb0sa

Because they had the highest team global on Shoggoth ... can't take the second highest global/hof on any mob because that's not how the rules are set up ... it's the highest global/hof on each mob, both solo and team, not the second highest.
My question wasnt :"Why MCAT team didnt win 2 prizes", it was "How are u picking the winner of category, if they pretend on > 2 of them and why it isn't the highest of categories or their global\hof overall ? ", because there is no rule, that controls it, and its some kind of different winners possible in this situation.

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
My question wasnt :"Why MCAT team didnt win 2 prizes", it was "How are u picking the winner of category, if they pretend on > 2 of them and why it isn't the highest of categories or their global\hof overall ? ", because there is no rule, that controls it, and its some kind of different winners possible in this situation.

Hey @K0lb0sa basically I take the highest Global/HOF for an ava/team and that is the winning entry. In the case of a draw or winning multiple categories I use the first recording winning entry and make all the other entries for that team/ava ineligible for the prize as they have won a different category and you can only win in one.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Ant

K0lb0sa

Hey @K0lb0sa basically I take the highest Global/HOF for an ava/team and that is the winning entry. In the case of a draw or winning multiple categories I use the first recording winning entry and make all the other entries for that team/ava ineligible for the prize as they have won a different category and you can only win in one.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Ant
Okey, that make sense, thank you very much for explanation but I think it ll be better to add this mark next time to exclude situations like this : P

Top Bottom