Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Monria-Event-June-2023.png

break-c.png
I have warned for quite some time now that we were heading into darker times, and I will stress that yet again. Intel sources have reported that it appears that Decca (Leader, Cult of Shut'thend) and Cthylla (Cthulhu's Secret Daughter) have devised a plan that will take us into deeper challenges. I also have continued to stress that Decca will stop at nothing to achieve her goal of not only gaining back control of Monria, but become instrumental in the awakening of Cthulhu from his death-like sleep at the core of Monria in the City of R'lyeh.

Since Decca needs Pinthas (Cthulhu's twin brother Kthanid) who originally put him in his death-like sleep and refuses to assist Decca and K'Tan Partathus in the required ritual, she has done her best to uncover clues in the Necronomicon that would allow her the potential to bypass help from Pinthas and get the job done. So far, she has been unsuccessful, and we have to do our best to prevent this from happening.

Just as a reminder, Cthulhu is not dead, but lying in a death-like sleep, and as I mentioned in last month's event data, Cthylla has a specific purpose as Cthulhu's secret daughter ... should he die, she is the vessel who will give birth to him again. I know, it all sounds rather odd, but Cthulhu himself was actually born through parthenogenesis, a natural form of asexual reproduction where the development of embryos occur without fertilization. Cthulhu is considered a Great Old One, but not a God. Shub-Niggurath and Yog-Sothoth are Cthulhu's grandparents. Shub-Niggurath gave birth to twin deities Nug and Yeb, and it was Nug who gave birth to Cthulhu through the process of parthenogenesis ... so I guess it runs in the family.

Cthylla is critical to Cthulhu's plans, which we have yet to uncover (still working on that), so it remains a mystery. In the meantime, we previously discovered just how crucial Cthylla is in making sure that Cthulhu stays alive, and she remains at the ready in case he should die. Gives me the chills just thinking about all this, because there's no telling what would happen should he be awakened.

Decca and Cthylla may not be on Monria right now, but in no way should we underestimate their powers to continue to cause chaos. Decca does her best to keep us occupied on a regular basis so that we don't wander too far away from Monria. Despite deeper challenges and more looming darkness, we have to make sure we protect Monria at all costs. I know there will be a time when we must cross that line in order to confront the growing evil, and I fear that time is near.

Question is ... what is the ultimate sacrifice, and do we have a chance of escaping it?

Do you see a similarity here:

Cthulhu-Sketch-by-Lovecraft.png
Pyramid-Cthulhu-Statues.png
break-c.png

THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE | EVENT DETAILS
break-c.png
Date | Saturday, June 10th
Time | 00:00 -to- 23:59 game time
(to determine game time -- click on your System tab in the chat box and then press U ... or
press the period key if you haven't remapped your keyboard since the graphics update)
Location | Entire Monria Moon -- Mountain of Madness mobs not included.

RULES & GUIDELINES
  • you do not need to register at EntropiaLife for this event ... globals/hofs are automatically recorded
  • please ask questions in Monria chat as your first option, and refrain from PM'ing DME if at all possible
  • be considerate of your fellow participants during the event
  • --- this includes not cluttering TP areas in the craters with vehicles and/or landing on top of people
  • --- when going back out into the field, please be considerate of where you land and pick up vehicles
  • --- turrets don't work during our events, so please don't drag mobs to the TP areas
  • TEAMING
  • teams must have the name Monria in the team name to be eligible for prizes
  • please do not use symbols in your team name so it gets into the filter for the event data spreadsheet
  • please register your Team Name and Team Leader in this thread
  • --- any prizes won will be given to the Team Leader for distribution
  • societies cannot have more than one team name with their society name in it
  • HEALERS
  • if you hire a healer and don't team, your globals/hofs will count as Solo entries
  • if you team with a healer, or anyone else, your globals/hofs will count as Team entries
  • MINING
  • all of Monria is open to those who wish to participate in the mining portion of the event
  • if you get a claim in an area where you are challenged to excavate it because of mobs ...
  • --- ask in Monria chat to see if any of our VCAT members are available to assist
break-c.png

24 HOUR HUNTING & MINING | DETAILS
break-c.png
Date | Saturday, June 10th -- Time Begins | 00:00 game time -- Time Ends | 23:59 game time
Location | Entire Monria Moon -- Mountain of Madness mobs not included. -- (see specific increased mob spawn locations in the link below)

Right click on the following links and open in a new tab -- these are PDF files for downloading:

Increased Mob Spawn Locations / Including Boss Wave Mobs
Monria Mob Levels / HP - Wave Locations - Pets - Yogs Burrow Sweating

Also, here are links to help you navigate Monria, but also find items in shops and shopkeepers:
Right click on the links to open in a new tab.

Monria Interactive Map
Monria Shops Inventory Tool

MONRIA BOSS WAVES

Boss Waves will occur during each Monria monthly event at the Yogs Burrow location at DSEC Forensics:
  • the Boss Waves will run for 3 hours from 19:00 - 22:00 game time
  • the mobs are all shared loot mobs and won't count toward event prizes
  • there is an invisible revive in the tunnel-way quite close to the spawning area
  • here is a safe waypoint at the Yogs Burrow location -- [Monria, 37589, 21509, 32, Waypoint]
break-c.png

HUNTING & MINING | EVENT PRIZES
break-c.png
HEADS UP ... if you haven't done so already, make sure you pick up the:
Here is the Monria Everything Guide PDF that will help you navigate Monria.
break-c.png
SOLO HUNTING
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Tony K0lb0sa K0lbasters
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Nuno pombinho Zezere
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Cree Kree Levette
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Gredrrik Alhakekhist Malgar
TEAM HUNTING
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shoggoth -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Monria Olaven & Cherry
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Yog -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Monria K0lb&Cool_guys
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Cultist -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Noobas Bobby on Monria
  • Highest Team Global/HoF -- Shub -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Monria Community Assistance Team
MINING
  • Highest global/hof on any ore/enmatter -- Prize --> 200 PED -- Frilas Frilas Gilneas
  • First Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- Prize --> 100 PED -- Aranthir Athal Lander
  • Last Lowest global on any ore/enmatter -- Prize --> 100 PED -- Shadow ShadowDragonV Dragon
SPREADSHEET RESULTS

There was a total of 340 globals/hofs during the 24 hr event time.

You can see all of the results in Ant's spreadsheet here where individual global/hof totals are included.
Right click and open in a new tab.
break-c.png
RULES ON HOW YOU WIN
  • Solo Hunting, Team Hunting
  • you can only win one Solo and one Team hunting prize
  • you can also win a mining prize based on the following rules
  • Mining
  • if you get the highest global/hof and one of the lowest globals ... you win the highest
  • if you win the highest, you are not eligible for either the first or last lowest global prizes
  • the person who wins the first lowest global is not eligible to win the last lowest global
  • if you get the first lowest global, you can continue mining toward getting the highest
  • Example ... you get the first lowest global and have the first recorded time
  • --- this means you win the first lowest global prize
  • --- but there's an incentive to continue mining to see if you can get the highest global/hof
  • --- if you do, then the person who had the lowest global with the time right after yours ...
  • ---------- would win the first lowest global prize
  • Additional Information
  • you can win prizes in solo/team hunting and mining based on the above rules
  • in case of a draw for any of the prizes, the first recorded time will apply
  • Anhithe will extract the data from EntropiaLife after the event and determine the winners
  • --- he will also create a gobal/hof data spreadsheet that will be posted with the results
  • the results will be added to the first post in this event thread sometime on Sunday
break-c.png
INSTRUCTIONS TO CAPTURE THE DSEC MINING CAMP & DSEC MILITARY CAMP CRATER TPs
(formerly known as the South and West Craters)
  • from the DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
  • --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside the abandoned mine entrance
  • --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Mining Camp crater ... capture the TP and then ...
  • from the DSEC Mining Camp TP follow the road out to the abandoned mine
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [37744, 17987, 110]
  • --- use the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine
  • --- this will take you to the DSEC Military Camp crater ... capture the TP
break-c.png
MONRIA EVENT TEAMS

Monria Community Assistance Team
Team Leader - Shadow ShadowDragonV Dragon

Monria Olaven & Cherry
Team Leader - Olav Olaven Spire

Monria K0lb&Cool_guys
Team Leader - Tony K0lb0sa K0lbasters

Noobas Bobby on Monria
Team Leader - Bob Quasher Bobby

break-c.png

HAVE FUN AND ... " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "
break-c.png

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Please register -
Team name: Monria Community Assistance Team
Team Leader: Shadow ShadowDragonV Dragon

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Event results have been added to the first post ... I will be in the game in about 30-40 minutes to pay out prizes.

Congratulations to the winners. :thumbsup

Top Bottom