Monria Event | Thwarting Maladrite Elixir Invasion | Sat - Jan 19th

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tina shocked us all with her "Expect the Unexpected" moment on this Level 79 Shub -- 22,740k ATH ... :jumpclap

But also look at what EESTI got on a Level 16 Yog -- 3434k ... :wavinghands

Entropia 2019-01-19 18-48-03-67.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hrothgar crafted a set of both (M) and (F) Firewall armor and donated it to the event as prizes ... here are the winners of the random global/hof prize armor giveaway ... ChildOfStarStuff (Freelancer) and Gugu (TusaLusa) ... :aok

Entropia 2019-01-19 20-04-20-07.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Results are in, I am in the process of adding them to the first post ... I will let you know when I am done. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... it was brought to my attention by Maria Tsnade that her team should have won the last lowest global prize on the Cultists, and in researching the data, she is right, but ...

She spelled Monria wrong in her team name and it did not show up when Ant did the spreadsheet filter. I discussed this with Ant and said that I had already paid CotS for the win. He said to also pay Maria Tsnade the 100 ped too.

Please make sure that you spell your team names correctly, otherwise they will not filter correctly when Ant does the filter on the data to see who won what. Going forward, I will make this part of the rules in our event content and if this happens again, there will be no additional payouts.

Thank You

Top Bottom