Monria Media | Articles Alert

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on the 2019 State of Monria article and it will be posted sometime on Monday. It's been a busy week for me and time has been short, but I'll have 3 days of free time (uninterrupted) between Monday and Wednesday to get a few things done. I want to make this an annual thing at the beginning of each year so that there is an encapsulated summary of the previous year, and a brief preview of what lies ahead without giving anything away. It's always best not to be specific in case something changes.

I will also be writing an update on "A Moon Named Monria" most likely in March after our big St Patrick's Day event the weekend of the 16th and 17th. Preparations are already in the works for the biggest event of the year for Monria and details will be revealed as we get closer to the event. Start working on your St Patrick's Day outfit for the contest. :)

In the meantime, know that plenty of work is being done behind the scenes to continue expanding the experiences that are offered on Monria.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm still working on the article, this week got away from me and I was ill one of the days but I'll get it done. :)

Top Bottom