Monria Mining | Ore & Enmatter Distribution

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The following information was provided by @Crazyshadow when he added it to our then active Monria Wiki, so full credit goes to him for the effort.

The list of Ores and Enmatters are broken down by zones first, then separate Ore and Enmatter LBML maps that show distribution by zone with a color-coded key.

Sweetstuff was recently added and I know I found it in the DSEC Forensics crater, but if anyone else has found it in any of the other zones, please let me know and I will update the list.

The same goes for any other Ore or Enmatter that is not listed, or at additional locations. Thank You
break-c.png

MONRIA ZONES | LIST OF ORES AND ENMATTERS
break-c.png

DSEC Forensics

• Ore -- Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisum
  • Enmatter -- Crude Oil, Force Nexus, Magerian Mist, Melchi Water, Sweetstuff, Zoldenite Dust
DSEC Mining Camp
  • Ore -- Blausariam, Caldorite, Erdorium, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisium, Zinc
  • Enmatter -- Alicenies Liquid, Angelic Grit, Ares Head, Crude Oil, Typonolic Steam, Zoldenite Dust
DSEC Military Camp
  • Ore -- Alferix, Caldorite, Frigulite, Ganganite, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisum, Quantium
  • Enmatter -- Crude Oil, Dianthus Liquid, Fire Root Globule, Growth Molecules, Lytarian Dust, Typonolic Steam, Zoldenite Dust
Shub Cavern
  • Ore -- Lysterium, Narcanisum, Caldorite, Ganganite, Quantium, Frigulite, Maladrite, Alferix
  • Enmatter -- Growth Molecules, Lytairian Dust, Zoldenite Dust, Crude Oil, Fire Root Globule, Dianthus Liquid, Typonolic Steam, Energized Crystal
Caves & Tunnels
  • Ore -- Blausariam, Caldorite, Erdorium, Frigulite, Ganganite, Lysterium, Maladrite, Narcanisum, Quantium, Xeremite, Zinc
  • Enmatter -- Alicenies Liquid, Ares Head, Crude Oil, Fire Root Globule, Growth Molecules, Lytairian Dust, Typonolic Steam, Zoldenite Dust
break-c.png

MONRIA MINING | DISTRIBUTION OF ORES & ENMATTER
break-c.png
The following filtered LBML maps give a general idea of Monria Ore and Enmatter distribution by zone.

ORES

Monrian_ORES.jpg
ORE COLOR LEGEND

Alferix --- PaleGreen
Belkar --- PaleGreen
Blausariam --- SlateBlue
Caldorite --- DarkOliveGreen
Erdorium --- MediumAquamarine
Frigulite --- WhiteSmoke
Ganganite --- LightSalmon
Iron --- DarkGray
Lysterium --- White
Maladrite --- undefined
Narcanisum --- YellowGreen
Quantium --- 255, 255, 192
Xeremite --- 255, 128, 128
Zinc --- SkyBlue
break-c.png

ENMATTER

Monrian_Enmatters.jpg
ENMATTER COLOR LEGEND

Alicenies Liquid --- Peru
Angelic Grit --- MediumPurple
Ares Head --- BlueViolet
Crude Oil --- 80, 190, 80
Dianthus Liquid --- HotPink
Energized Crystal --- 0, 150, 170
Fire Root Globule --- 255, 100, 50
Force Nexus --- Violet
Growth Molecules --- SteelBlue
Lytairian Dust --- DodgerBlue
Magerian Mist --- SpringGreen
Melchi Water --- RoyalBlue
Typonolic Steam --- Sea Green
Zoldenite Dust --- undefined
break-c.png

MONRIA MINING | ZONES TO AVOID
break-c.png

If you are not familiar with the Little Big Mining Log program (LBML), or the two maps above don't mean anything for you, here's also a map with the zones you should AVOID while mining. Either because it's mostly TT food resources, or you're losing range because of the tunnel's narrowness.
break-c.png

MonriaMiningAvoidZones.jpg
break-c.png

Hopefully, the above information will help, but perhaps our more seasoned miners would be kind enough to add anything else they think might be of benefit for those who want to give mining a go on the Moon.

Also, for those of you who are experimenting with our inside mining on Monria and have experiences that you think might be helpful, by all means, please add them to this thread or in the General Discussion area.

Thank you again @Crazyshadow for the time and effort to put this together for the community.
break-c.png

Sidenote --> it all looks to me like Cthulhu spilled a ginormous bag of Skittles. :D

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
The only one I know of not listed (except sweetstuff which you already mentioned and I also found in the main crater) is iron stone. I only found it once 3 days ago and that was in the main crater. I haven't found anything other than the above mentioned by Crazyshadow with the two exceptions of sweetstuff and iron stone in the main crater.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
OMG The Stare it's been YEARS since I seen that program LOL. I know one of the writers. That looks like the emasculated chode almost with the tentacle hidden :)

sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
Oh I know, too bad it only lasted 3 seasons, then again, another awesome series, Firefly only lasted a season.

Just remember that the veins here tend to run a bit wide. Ok, on a normal planet you place your mining 'rings' so they barely touch each other on the edges. Here you sometimes need to space them two or three apart to be 'on the vein'.

sluggo

The Stare

I'll be back on Monria fairly soon. Was my 1st time off Caly and learned a heap of stuff. Was figuring out the mining style on my own, then I found this info and it all became clear :)

LOL... I bought Firefly & Serenity as well! Not to mention Babylon 5... Check out "Space Milkshake" & "Other Space" if you get the chance ;)

sluggo

Shop Owner
Ill definitely have to check those two out there. Right now I am watching a series on netflix. Granted I don't watch a hell of a lot of TV but where the hell does some of this stuff come from for 4 SEASONS already and I never heard of it? I mean you'd think people might talk about it in normal talk but not in my dork group :/ Im watching a series called Longmire now, it's kind of like the other series Justified. Ill watch yours after that.
Oh and that's another thing I hate about netflix, they will put the whole damned thing all up at once.... thanks guys... there goes 3 straight days of productivity from me :)

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks Noz, I'll update it when I get up to wait for the release to be implemented. :)

Reactions: Noz

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm on my tablet right now and it was easier to update than on my phone, so now included. :)

Reactions: Noz
Top Bottom