Monria | New Lost Chapters Reward | Woohooo we finally got them!!

ShadowDragonV

Volunteer Mentor
VS Media Team
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
Moontoid girl is happy .jpg

So very very verrrryyyyy happy to have The Horns of Z'agol !!! :D
I love them so much!! :purpleheart

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm checking in and I see the horns are being given out, that's fantastic. :jumpclap

Sith, it looks like the horns are fitting with your armor helmet, does the buff work too?

Now I'm going to have to take a break to pop in ... they can all go for lunch and I'll stay here while they're gone. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for that update Shadow ... as Ant mentioned in his release notes on the horns, this is the beginning of a quest line, but nothing more can be revealed at this time ... Ant has ideas where he wants to take the Pinthas mission.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is good news, and good timing ... everyone is taking a lunch break here, it's 12:45pm my time, so I'm not going with them and will grab something here so I can get into the game for a bit. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Captured a photo of Shadow wearing the SPD hat where the horns show through as well, I thought the horns remove hats, but guess not ... maybe this should be tested with other head gear ... we know it doesn't work with face masks ... it works with the make-up face masks though. :D

Entropia 2019-04-15 13-49-56-52.png

Top Bottom