Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Anny and I are very pleased to present our second issue of the Monria Quarterly magazine. March's issue is focused on our annual St Patrick's Day Event, with a few other articles thrown in, and of course we couldn't forget the fun stuff ... there's always room for fun stuff.
We may still make a few more tweaks to this issue, but the PDF file will be replaced if we do. This issue is also much shorter than the launch issue because the launch issue was all about introducing and telling the story about Monria. Future issues will most likely be between 25-35 pages depending on topics chosen, but there will always be an assortment of information and entertainment.
Here is the link to access the PDF file for viewing and downloading:
- right click on the link and open in a new tab
- you can read the magazine in single page mode in your browser -- it looks nicer, or
- you can download the PDF file and open it up in Acrobat Reader
If you download the PDF and want to view it in proper two-page view, do the following:
- click on View
- then click on Page Display
- then choose Two Page View
- make sure to check mark the following as well
- --- Show Gaps Between Pages
- --- Show Cover Page in Two Page View
" HAPPY READING "
9.5 MB Views: 390