Monria Release Delayed :(

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey all,

As a lot of the community are aware we've been heavily focused on our Monria content for a few months now and I'm afraid I've had to make the difficult decision to delay the release. There are a few things that have come up during testing that I'm not quite happy with and we also need some technical implementation to be completed by Mindark before we can go live.

I was hoping to be able to release during this VU and get some early feedback but I'm afraid this won't be possible. This will not impact our annual St Patrick's Day Event, any Codex implementation by Mindark or the Toulan release. We will be focusing on resolving the issues and planning for the Annual St Patrick's Day event. I don't have an estimated release date yet but I will be working closely with Mindark to get our content released as soon as possible.

I will update everyone when I have something more concrete to share.

Sorry!

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is why I've always said that no matter how much a VU is hyped (and the Monria focus is really cool), something like this can happen, which is also why we never give out advance information about what's in a release.

We know it's disappointing, but we'd rather have it done right than have to fix a lot of stuff later. I'm sure there will always be things to tweak and make adjustments with, but the roll out of a release should be as efficient as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, it's appreciated. :)

oneTRUEking

Hey all,

As a lot of the community are aware we've been heavily focused on our Monria content for a few months now and I'm afraid I've had to make the difficult decision to delay the release. There are a few things that have come up during testing that I'm not quite happy with and we also need some technical implementation to be completed by Mindark before we can go live.

I was hoping to be able to release during this VU and get some early feedback but I'm afraid this won't be possible. This will not impact our annual St Patrick's Day Event, any Codex implementation by Mindark or the Toulan release. We will be focusing on resolving the issues and planning for the Annual St Patrick's Day event. I don't have an estimated release date yet but I will be working closely with Mindark to get our content released as soon as possible.

I will update everyone when I have something more concrete to share.

Sorry!

Ant
I feel broken :(

Crafty Canadian Nana

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
:yourockAt least you found out there are problems before it was released. Thanks for letting us know. I know you all are working hard on it. Good luck on finding solutions and implementing them. :purpleheart*:bighug*:purpleheart
I will take what frustrations I have about it out on mobs.:boxing3
I am happy there will still be a 🍀St. Pat event🍀

Last edited:

Gene

Some mob, somewhere is going to die in a particularly brutal manner... and I will giggle like a schoolgirl with a lollipop.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Hello, i was wondering with the delay of the Monria VU.
What does that mean for the planned Toulan VU?
Will it be moved to a later date or is it still planned to arrive on shedule?
Not complaining, just would like to know ;)
Don't want to get my hopes up for the June release and be dissapointed ;)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey little star :)
This post was for the March release. It didn't effect the Toulan release that went ahead on time.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
yes i know it was for the march release.
The next Toulan VU was for June if i'm not mistaking and that is the one i'm referring too.
I was just wondering if that Toulan VU is still planned for June or if the Monria VU that was delayed will take its spot and then the Toulan Vu will be in october?

Top Bottom