Monria Shops Inventory Tool

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The new Monria Shops Inventory Tool created by @Morrath is now ready for use. All shop and shopkeeper inventories have been uploaded to the inventory tool database and categories/sub-categories have been applied to all items. Morrath also created a Monria Hub at his website that will evolve over time.

Monria

Right click on either of the following links and open in a new tab:

Monria Shops Inventory Tool
Entropia Hub | Monria

HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
  • additional sub-categories have been added to help locate items
  • item lists will show alphabetized
  • if you click on a shop/shopkeeper location link at the right after clicking on "All" or a specific "Category/Sub-Category"
  • --- it will bring up all items for that shop/shopkeeper owner
  • --- also, items listed at a specific location within the shop (i.e., @ Side Room 1 - Left) will list in alphabetical order
  • there is an up and down arrow at the bottom right of the screen for easier navigation
Morrath created a masterful Admin Page for me so that I can manage all shop/shopkeeper functions and keep everything running smoothly, especially when shops and/or apartments change hands and new inventories come into play.

If shop/shopkeeper owners should run into an issue, they just need to contact me so that I can get it sorted as soon as possible ... forum PM is best.

If you find something in the database that you feel is sub-categorized wrong, please let me know and I can change it rather easily.

I want to personally thank Morrath for his excellent work on these projects, and for the fun we had while sorting it all out. We will be working on other projects as time permits, and will announce them to the community as we can.

Top Bottom