Monria St Patrick's Day Parade Ends at Massacre Hill | Video |

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Getting footage for this was a bit tricky, so it's just a short video. At the end of the Parade route, we led everyone up a steep hill with a high peak. They had no clue what was about to happen. I think they all thought that I was doing another photo shoot like on the bridge, but little did they know. :devil

Our Monria Team Ambassadors (MTAs) were all given creature candy to turn into Pumpkin Heads and Count Vamps after everyone was on top of the hill. There were so many people and they were all over the place, but it was still difficult to get more decent footage without moving the camera around a lot. I'll have to practice.

At any rate, we told the MTAs to keep everyone busy for a while because we needed to kill some time before the next event. When we got close in time, and each MTA died after being massacred from eating the creature candy, they met up with Ant to help hide Emeralds in the Main Crater. The "Special Event" was actually a Treasure Hunt for the Emeralds, and whatever you found, you could keep. They were in piles all over the place.

Knowing the MTAs would be gone at one point, we had engaged others in our mission to keep everyone busy by eating creature candy and causing chaos on the hill. I can tell you it went on for a good 30 minutes or so, and it was basically crazy non-stop fun. We tried timing each creature candy action so that someone was always on the hill transforming, but the massacre was so quick that there were a few moments of ADHD going on because people wanted more. It was a fun time, and it even inspired some wicked bad-ass ideas for next year. :D

break-c.png
KENDRA ADDED AWESOME PICS IN POST # 5
break-c.png

Video Soundtrack: Epic Celtic Music - The Thunder of Battle
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks guys, I just wish I had more video footage I could use because it was total chaos with the creatures popping up so often. I'll have to work on something better for next year. But that will always be known as Monria's Massacre Hill. :D

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
lol I've been waiting for this one DM I love it :cheer

Seriously I thought we'd kill them all lol
I only got a chance to take these few shots before I got blown off that hill The last one was on my return to see the rest of the poor pumpkins get put down :eek: The horror of it

Really It was one of my major highlights of Paddy's day I couldn't stop laughing brilliant fun

leprechauns on a hill  2.jpg

leprechauns on a hill  4.jpg

leprechauns on a hill  5.jpg

leprechauns on a hill  6.jpg

the hill.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG Kendra --> your photos from the Parade and Massacre Hill are AWESOME. :clap:thumbsup:aok

I think you're going to be my official photog partner in all future adventures. You're so GOOD at this. :ecstatic:

May I have your permission to post these on my FB page with credits to you please. Since what I got with video footage just didn't work out as I had expected, your photos are just too good NOT to share. :D

Top Bottom