Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

MonriaTeam2ndAnnivBanner.png

break-c.png

Awesome Event Banner Created By ---> Anny Thundergirl, Monria Media Team
break-c.png

First to identify who's in the banner ... we all know who the non-humans are (Shoggoth, Yog, Cultist, Shub), and it's nice they're coming to the event celebration bearing gifts and balloons, but it would be interesting to know just what they have in those gift packages ... not sure they can be trusted. :D

The TKoE person on the left is Shade, the General of TKoE who manages our Space Travel Program. The Knights of Entropia have been our official Yamato crew, and they do an exceptional job. We are very pleased and appreciative of the work they do on our behalf.

Center stage is of course the Monria Team with Kendra, our Marketing and all-around Monria Good Will Ambassador, as well as the real life wife of Anhithe, the Owner/Manager of Monria. He gets to wave the trophy, and rightfully so because we have all worked well as the new Monria Team the past two years. Then next to Anhithe is yours truly who manages the community and tries to keep all of you engaged with events and fun stuff. The 4th member of the Monria Team is missing because he's hugging a crafting machine somewhere drowning himself in Explosive Projectiles ... Pusherman is also Anhithe's brother, and he is our behind-the-scenes Sound and Tech Engineer.

Then our Leprechaun pet decided to bring the anniversary cake. I think it's a dig on the boss who actually brought all of the Leprechauns from a distant galaxy and made them refugees on Monria because their arch enemy, the nasty and vicious Elves, made them slaves.

Finally, at the right of the banner is the other half of the Monria Media Team ... Pinthas, Anny and Oberon NightSeer, who is our Monria Wizard. Each member of the Media Team is involved in their own creative and unique way, from writing to graphics to how does he do that creations. Anny is the most active member and works with me on a number of projects, but I'll share a little unknown secret ... she invades Ant's dreams through a process learned from Nyarlathotep, the "Crawling Chaos" in the Cthulhu family tree, and feeds Ant all kinds of interesting ideas - thing is - it's all Cthulhu-related and has his attention. We can only shake our heads at times and wonder where she comes up with such ideas, and find ourselves needing an interpreter when she begins to channel Cthulhu-speak. :rolleyes

I would be negligent if I didn't also mention our wonderful MVSTs (Monria Volunteer Support Team) who join our Monrian Born field trips to other planets and help guide our MBs through beginner missions and other activities. We have a lot of fun on these field trips and we're planning one to Cyrene soon. The other team that needs to be recognized as well is the MVMs (Monria Volunteer Mentors) who make themselves available to help our Monrian Born.

We are very grateful to have such an amazing community with so many who support and contribute to our vision for Monria. Development is always in play because we want our community to have the best possible experience that we can deliver. There is a solid plan in place, and it will take a bit of time, but we appreciate your support and patience as we continue our efforts, because we are excited about what's in store.

And now on to the details of this anniversary event ... thanks for indulging me.
break-c.png

Monria Team 2nd Anniversary | Event Details
break-c.png

Date | Saturday, Nov 25th
Time | 12:00 - 23:59 EU Time
Location | all of Monria
break-c.png

Rules & Guidelines
break-c.png
TEAMING
  • you must register your Team Name, along with Team Captain's name
  • --- register your team in this thread to be eligible for the team hunting prizes
  • you must have the name "Monria" in your team name to be eligible for prizes
  • if you team with a healer, you are considered a team and your globals/hofs will count as a team
  • please read the details for the Team Hunting Event carefully so there's no confusion
SOLO HUNTING
  • you do not have to register for this event
  • you can only win one prize for highest or lowest global/hof
  • you can hunt all 4 mobs, but you can only win one prize, and not one prize in each category
  • it's either a highest or lowest global/hof, but only one prize
  • we want to give more people an opportunity to win a prize
  • if you get both a single highest and lowest global/hof -- you win the highest
  • if you get the lowest, you can continue hunting to see if you can get the highest global/hof
  • --- this means that the lowest global/hof isn't necessarily won by the first person who gets it
  • Example ... you get a 10 ped Yog global and have the first recorded time
  • --- this would mean you won the single lowest solo global/hof category
  • --- however, there is an incentive to continue hunting to see if you can get the highest global/hof
  • --- if you do, then the person who had a 10 ped global/hof with the next recorded time after yours
  • -----------> would win the single lowest solo global/hof category
  • --- so the true highest and lowest global/hof winners wouldn't necessarily be known during the event
  • --- it all has to be verified from the extracted data that Ant gets from EntropiaLife after the event
  • --- he does a spread sheet with all of the details, including a column with individual global totals
  • you can also win one team prize for total number of globals in a single mob category, not all 4
  • --- make sure your Team Captain posts the team name and his/her name in this thread
  • in case of a draw in any category, the first recorded time will apply
HOW TO CAPTURE THE SOUTH & WEST CRATER TPs SINCE OUR RECONSTRUCTION
  • --- from DSEC Forensics Crater, go SSE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- [38487, 19936, 31]
  • --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside of the abandoned mine entrance
  • --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
  • --- take the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine to the South Crater
  • --- capture the TP, and then ...
  • --- from the South Crater TP, follow the road out to the abandoned mine
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are -- [37744, 17987, 110]
  • --- take the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine to the West Crater
  • --- capture the West Crater TP
  • our reconstruction efforts are in preparation for a progressive quest line
COMMON COURTESIES
  • --- do not leave vehicles out at the TPs, in the field, or at the boxing ring in the West Crater
  • --- please be considerate of other event participants
TWITCH STREAMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO STREAM DURING THE EVENT
  • --- list yourself as a Monria Twitch Streamer at the Monria forum here
  • --- follow the instructions in the General Discussion area for how to set up your own Twitch thread
  • --- let us know when and if you're streaming and we will announce it over social media
DME's GLOBAL PRIZE GIVEAWAYS
  • --- there will be random global prize giveaways during the event, but not as frequently
  • --- keep Monria chat active so you can see when I list a prize and call out for a global/hof
  • --- please do not PM me if at all possible because I need to monitor global chat for winners
  • --- if you have any questions, please ask them in Monria chat where it is easier for me to respond
  • screen shots are taken of all trades
Here is a PDF file of the increased mob spawn locations for all 4 mobs.

Increased Spawn Locations for all 4 Mobs

HEADS UP

• I was told by Ant that the increased spawns will activate at 00:00 game time Friday night
  • however, the globals/hofs between 12:00 - 23:59 game time on Saturday count toward event prizes
  • anything prior to that won't be counted toward the event prizes
break-c.png

COMPLETE EVENT DATA RESULTS
break-c.png

You can see the event data results that Ant extracted from EntropiaLife here. Be sure to check each tab at the bottom of the spread sheet because there's one that shows each person's total global/hof count.

Scroll down to see the individual winners in this event. :)
break-c.png

SOLO HUNTING EVENT PRIZES
break-c.png

SHOGGOTH SOLO HUNTING

• Single Highest Global/HoF -- 250 PEDS --- Gerwin Kurwin Snow
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF -- 150 PEDS --- Georgi Velizari Hristov
YOG SOLO HUNTING
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- 250 PEDS --- Michael Linksta86 Link
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF -- 150 PEDS --- five five 351
CULTIST SOLO HUNTING
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- 250 PEDS --- debud po3blck avizov
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF -- 150 PEDS --- Darwi Dar Odrade
SHUB SOLO HUNTING
  • Single Highest Global/HoF -- 250 PEDS --- Tina Zlobarkata SS
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF -- 150 PEDS --- Noits Noits Bay
Reminder ... you can only win one solo hunting prize.
break-c.png

TEAM HUNTING EVENT PRIZES
break-c.png

TEAM HUNTING RULES
  • remember to register your Team Name and Team Captain's name in this thread
  • remember to include the name "Monria" in your team name
  • you can only win one team prize in addition to a solo hunting prize
  • team hunting prizes are most globals/hofs for each category at the end of the event
  • prizes will be given to the Team Captains to distribute to the members of their team
SHOGGOTH TEAM HUNTING
  • most team globals/hofs at the end of the event -- 250 PEDS -- Monria Forever
YOG TEAM HUNTING
  • most team globals/hofs at the end of the event -- 250 PEDS -- two teams tied w/2 globals each
  • Monrians in the Heart -- 125 PEDS
  • Monria Woulfpack -- 125 PEDS
CULTIST TEAM HUNTING
  • most team globals/hofs at the end of the event -- 250 PEDS -- SUF on Monria
SHUB TEAM HUNTING
  • most team globals/hofs at the end of the event -- 250 PEDS -- Cyreans on Monria
break-c.png

RULES

• all Ores and Enmatter are included in this event
  • you can mine anywhere on Monria, just remember that it is inside mining
  • there is only one prize, and you can win it even if you win a solo and/or team hunting prize
  • you must have the Single Highest Global/HoF
PRIZE

• Monria Apartment -- Sean Rocket Connors -- Lysterium Stone -- 22,426 PED
break-c.png

DME's MOST GLOBALS/HOFS PRIZE
break-c.png

SOLO HUNTING

• most globals/hofs by an individual at the end of the event -- 150 PEDS
  • 28 yunggun 04 -- 59 Globals
TEAM HUNTING

• most globals/hofs by a single team at the end of the event -- 150 PEDS
  • Cyreans on Monria -- 7 Globals
MINING

• most globals/hofs by an individual at the end of the event -- 150 PEDS
  • Heidi Hatatfatcat Stassinopolis -- 49 Globals
break-c.png

That's pretty much it in a nutshell, except remember to have fun, and always ...
" Expect the Unexpected "
break-c.png

Attachments

• IncreasedMobSpawnLocations.pdf
    48.5 KB · Views: 779

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just as a side-note ... I have to add as much detail as I do so that everything is covered and hopefully there's no confusion, but even then I have gotten challenged, but that's only when a person doesn't take the time to read the event thread. I take the time to put the event thread together so that you know what to expect ... most of the time. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post with the PDF file of the Increased Spawn Locations for all 4 Mobs.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the Increased Spawn Locations for all 4 Mobs PDF because there won't be any Fury Hounds roaming about, sorry ... and I made the title generic because these are the current increased spawn locations for all 4 mobs and will stay the same for all events, whether we engage all 4 mobs, or less, so maybe download it for convenience.

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Really looking good as usual,And mining included again :) yay Monria... Got to love it

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks Kingu, we don't plan on stopping. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My dear SuperFly ... you've been around the Moon a LONG time, and should know that we never give out everything in an event thread. However, that's not to imply that there will be a treasure hunt. Those kinds of things happen spontaneously when they happen, as they have with past events, unless it's part of an actual scavenger hunt where there's a 20 ped reward for finding 1 of 10 items, and then an overall scavenger hunt prize of 100 ped.

This is why we say ... "Expect the Unexpected" ... because you never know what we'll be up to, and as you have experienced with our past events, it could be almost anything. Things happen when they happen. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi all,

Looks like another great event!! I´m in!! :)

Please register:

Captain: Deus Skubahta Rui
Team: Utopia@Monria

See you all there.

Hey Skub ... nice to see you'll have a team during this event.

See you on Saturday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Dar ... everyone should make an effort to register a team "before the event starts" ... however, if someone comes late to the event and wants to participate in the team hunting, it would be appreciated if they would come to the forum first and register their Team Name and Team Captain's name before they start hunting.

I've decided to require just the Team Name and Team Captain's name because it's the Team Captain that I will give the team prizes to after the event, and they in turn can distribute the winnings to their team members.

Hope this helps. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the Team Hunting information in the first post and now require only the Team Name and Team Captain's name because I will be giving the Team Captain the team winnings to distribute among their team members.

Top Bottom