Monria Team | 2nd Anniversary Event | Come Celebrate With Us

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I have added the results in the first post. Scroll down a little to see the link to Ant's spread sheet with all of the data results extracted from EntropiaLife, and look at the tabs at the bottom of the spread sheet, especially for everyone's individual total global/hof count.

Then scroll down a bit more to see the individual winners in each category. :)

Congratulations to all of the winners ... it was a great 2nd anniversary event, thank you for sharing it with us. :aok

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
GZ on that many lyst globals Heidi. Not to breach privacy but after i saw the 5th lyst in your list, I had a good idea where you were mining LOL. I mapped that area of Monria for 7 months and the only ore i EVER got was lyst...lol..But kudos on the 49 globals and hof's Heidi. I only had 4 amps (with budget limitations and all) and two of them gave me nada. Just the way it goes...lol Im glad you got your money's worth in globals and hofs. You definitely had alot more amps than I did..:)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the Moon Rocket, and congratulations on your 22k ... I think it shocked us all when it happened. I'm very happy for you, and it put you on the Moon map. It will be nice to see you back when you can make it, and especially during our events. The next one is on Dec 16th and I'll be posting an event thread soon.

In the meantime, let me know when you're back on the Moon because I have an apartment waiting for you. :)

Oh, and ... Anny and I are working on something special to celebrate your 22k. :D

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
GZ on that many lyst globals Heidi. Not to breach privacy but after i saw the 5th lyst in your list, I had a good idea where you were mining LOL. I mapped that area of Monria for 7 months and the only ore i EVER got was lyst...lol..But kudos on the 49 globals and hof's Heidi. I only had 4 amps (with budget limitations and all) and two of them gave me nada. Just the way it goes...lol Im glad you got your money's worth in globals and hofs. You definitely had alot more amps than I did..:)
I wondered if anyone had been there before, I did hit a couple of narc global close to the rim of the crater.

I have to admit I spent a few hours practicing with my rookie terramaster last week to test the theory, and I'm working on the lyst mining mission IV which is a 30 ped skill reward so now I only need another 2500 points to complete.

Anyway thanks for a great event and helping me hit lvl30 prospector, that tower has to come soon!

Big Gratz to all the winners and I love my new dragonfly :clap
Next time I'm getting an apartment lol

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I absolutely love your enthusiasm Heidi. Our community is filled with very special people who make it easy for us to engage with all of you and do the things we do. Our community is amazing and continues to grow at a nice pace. The events are like one big party, and the in between time can get pretty crazy too. :D

Thanks for helping to make our time fun. :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Just thought I'd share the love from the event

Entropia 2017-11-26 09.28.23.jpg

Top Bottom