Monria Team 3 Yr Anniversary Event | Come Celebrate With Us

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I dont understand how my number tickets? for special #? where this i can finded?

You have to be in the game and global/hof when I call out for one and give the whips as random global/hof prizes ... when you win a whip, that's when you get assigned a ticket number for the draw later in the evening.

My forecast for global/hofs is too big to win, so i there's no need to argue. But we really need to understand why this problem occurs. I'm talking about the 1 hour discrepancy in the predictions. Perhaps the next event i will just give my forecast 1-2 hours before the event instead of 15-20 minutes

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have added the results to the first post ... I am in game right now to pay people until my ship duties.

Congratulations to all the winners. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... in my rush to get the results added to the first post, I forgot to add the link to Ant's spreadsheet that has the breakdown of all the globals/hofs, including everyone's personal totals. It has been added at the bottom of the hunting and mining results, just right click on the link and it will open in a new tab.

At the edge of the World during Monria 3 year anniversary event.
Entropia 2018-11-24 19.25.42.jpg
Entropia 2018-11-24 18.45.28-222.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom