Monria Travel Agency - NPC on Calypso

Sholle Von Cartiz

so I step on this NPC on Calypso, I dont know if this is something new (I never saw him here before) but it seams that Monria-born avatars can travel both ways, I am just guessing, maybe someone can confirm this.
he is located at Half Moon Cave, west from TP.

ec56a43339.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So you mean I could take the TP at the Space Station to Calypso to shop and then use that NPC for the trip back again?
I like those kinds of options. :p

Is there a teleporter close to that NPC, and is it one of those teleporters that you have to capture for it to show up on your map and be able to use?

Nice find Sholle, that might be an adventure for me to check that out when I can. :D

Sholle Von Cartiz

he is very near TP - Half Moon Cave, and this tp is one of the starting points on Calypso so anyone should have it on map, u dont need to capture. But I advice to send and sacrifice one of your minions :) you dont want to be stuck on Caly DME :)
and are you allowed to leave Monria? :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I can attempt to check it out today sometime.
I may need to make a trip to caly to get my daily mission updated IF I can find some oil here... sigh

sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Do we have a Monrian-born available to check this out to see if in fact there is a means to get back to the Moon without having to take a ship? Oh wait, I'm Monrian-born :laugh --> maybe I'll check this out when I have a chance. :D

Woulfear Runt

I saw no response, so here was my experience. I saw the guy, thought great can snag a trip back to Monria. Won't have to wait for the Yamato, was mid week. Well here is the rub, You need to be at least lvl 20 for the return flight. I guess Caly's way of capturing the moon babies who came to Caly for the starter missions. So long story short, caught the Yamato on Sunday and gave Caly the finger...ha ha ha

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
i dont see this NPC on Calypso

I wonder if they moved it or removed it, but at any rate ... here's the story:

There is an extra quest on Monria for Monrian Borns, and when they complete it, they are transported to Calypso (I think unknowingly), and they can use that NPC Monria Travel Agency to get back to Monria, but only after they have achieved level 20 in something. This quest is eventually going to be removed, or altered so that our Monrian Born are not transported to Calypso unknowingly. It has totally frustrated a lot of our Monrian Born who wanted to continue their experiences on Monria before exploring other locations. Besides, we provide field trips for them to do this.

For now, Monrian Born can use their free travel benefit to get back to Monria. In the meantime, I suggest that they complete a couple of missions at Camp Icarus; specifically, the Bukins Spare Rifle and first level of the Gauntlet mission to get their Vivo S10 heal kit. Unfortunately, we only run our travel schedule on Fridays and Sundays. At some time in the future, I foresee that we will most likely add Wednesday as another day.

M

moonie

its a shame would have been worth it going back and forth guess I'm stuck here till the weekend

M

moonie

In the meantime, I suggest that they complete a couple of missions at Camp Icarus; specifically, the Bukins Spare Rifle and first level of the Gauntlet mission to get their Vivo S10 heal kit. Unfortunately, we only run our travel schedule on Fridays and Sundays. At some time in the future, I foresee that we will most likely add Wednesday as another day.
done those and got some fancy armor too

Top Bottom