DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
MONRIA VU 2.0 | PATCH UPDATE NOTES

Fixed Issues

• storage terminal at DSEC Forensics is no longer hidden by a metal crate, the crate was removed
  • NPCs have been added at the South Crater TP
  • West Crater is now available and no longer jammed
  • the lighting in the mobile units at West Crater has been fixed
  • the Yog Wave pit (Crater Nest) has been tightened up and rock formation redesigned
  • the perimeter near this rock formation is now a non-wave section and Yogs won't spawn in the rocks
  • the Yog Wave Boss is a Big Broodmother and renamed to Yog-Sothoth
  • the Yog Wave Boss level was reduced to level 19 (normal level for this mob boss) from level 24
  • --- not sure at the moment if this was intentional or is an issue
  • Cultists no longer get stuck in the rocks at the DSEC Forensics abandoned mine area
Known Issues
  • the lighting at Wang's Stable in the West Crater still needs additional lighting adjustments
  • the South and West Crater TPs still need to be renamed
Changes
  • you will now need to discover both the South and West TPs
  • this relates to future progressive missions that lead players from one crater to the next
  • use the SW insta-teleporter at the abandoned mine in the DSEC Forensics crater to get to South
  • --- there is a road that leads to the abandoned mine
  • use the insta-teleporter at the abandoned mine across the South Crater from the TP to get to West
  • --- there is a road that leads to the abandoned mine just to the right of the Yog Wave Pit
  • once the South and West TPs have been captured, you're good to go
  • terrain brush has been added to the craters
For full Monria VU 2.0 Update Notes, go here.

If you discover any Bug Issues or have any Suggestions, please post them in their respective places. Thank You

Top Bottom