DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
My in-game name is Irina Astarta Ross.
I was born on Monria. Can I get a starter kit?

Welcome to Monria Ross. I will be in the game a little later, but let me know what would be a good time to catch up with you. :)

Ross

A chain of initial missions carried me to the planet Calypso. LOL. So I can get home only on Friday, when the next Yamato flight will be.
In any case, I already sent you a friend request.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok Ross, and I also logged in and sent you the friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, so accept it and sometime tomorrow I'll get you on the guest list of the Yamato and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

I'll catch you Friday after the travel schedule at Monria to give you the starter kit.

Amunet Amun

So sweet, you will have new worker for sweat I want to do some sweating and rise my evade
I want to go today to my home and prepared for the 24.09.17 event cant wait, will burn all ammo what I have made so far it. It will be so nice be in this event! :) :clap:ecstatic

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
My in-game name is ll TAMPLIER ll.
I was born on Monria. Can I get a starterkit?

We are about to start our Friday travel schedule, so after that, I will log in and meet you at the DSEC Forensics teleporter and give you a starter kit. You will also receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

As a Monrian Born, you are also eligible for free space travel. Welcome to Monria and see you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Didnt know that I must stay on Monria.. Im on Calypso now)

You probably got there through the beginning quest line, but that's ok, please get in the game and send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager right away so that I can get you on the Yamato Mothership guest list. We just started our space travel schedule for today and are at Arkadia now, we will be leaving for Calypso soon and we can pick you up there with a summons, but please hurry. I can't find you in the player registry.

Tamplier

Sory but Im not able to be ingame today.. Job and hungry kids and everything like that you know) Next time possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

Amunet Amun

Omg... I want to cry, I'm so shocked there are not only nice community but there are the best support in game, can't even believe that, when there are so awesome ppl who gladly helps new monrians, so I want to thank you from all my heart, don't lose this fantastic support and always be so kind ,

P.S I em proud to be Monrian !!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Omg... I want to cry, I'm so shocked there are not only nice community but there are the best support in game, can't even believe that, when there are so awesome ppl who gladly helps new monrians, so I want to thank you from all my heart, don't lose this fantastic support and always be so kind ,

P.S I em proud to be Monrian !!!

Thank you Amunet, glad to be of help. We take care of our Monrian Born with our programs, and also provide field trips to other planets in order to help them accomplish their beginner missions as well. Stay tuned into the forum and you will learn a lot, but I agree ... we have an amazing community. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
My in-game name is Clean and Clear.
I was born on Monria. Can I get a starterkit?

Let me know what your time-zone is and when you're in the game, then I can meet up with you. Also, send a friend request to me to make it easier -- DarkMoonEnigama -- is how I am listed on the Player Registry ... click J to pull up your contact list and click on Player Registry to find me.

I'm going to log into the game shortly and see if you're available. If not, we'll meet up soon enough. :)

MrEgoE

My time-zone: +3
I am in the game right now and will be there for 3-4 hours.
I have already sent request to DarkMoonEnigma (can't find "Enigama") and thanks for the detailed information.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My time-zone: +3
I am in the game right now and will be there for 3-4 hours.
I have already sent request to DarkMoonEnigma (can't find "Enigama") and thanks for the detailed information.

LOL ... that's what I get for being up so early and trying to do something coherent. I misspelled my name, so that's my fault, you got it right though and we have connected in the game already with the Monria Fleet Manager, so now I'll log in DME and get you sorted with your starter kit, just give me a few minutes. :)

Partizan

Hi! :hi
I read :coffee that for those born on Monria there is a starter kit.:ninja
Can I get this set after returning from Caly?;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi! :hi
I read :coffee that for those born on Monria there is a starter kit.:ninja
Can I get this set after returning from Caly?;)

Yes, I can log in after the travel schedule on Friday and meet you at the DSEC Forensics crater TP. That would be about 21:30 game time, or another time if it's more convenient.

Top Bottom