Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

RoundRobin-WinnersCircle.png
break-c.png

Monria's Round Robin Tournament | Winners Circle Event
Saturday -- Sept 24th -- Starts At --> 16:00 Game Time
(event ends when every warrior has met the challenge)
break-c.png

Over a period of 4 weeks, Monria and its allies took on the creatures of the Moon in an escalating battle that prepared them for the ultimate challenge in the 5th week against Cthulhu's massive army of evil. The warriors that faced choas for 24 hours during the Saturday Assaults were once again victorious.

Many of these warriors have earned themselves a spot in the Winners Circle and an opportunity to take on a unique event that will challenge not only a different set of skills, but their shear will and determination to rise above any fear they may have in the face of even greater odds against the elements of Monria.

Due to the nature of the dynamics of this event, specific details cannot be given in order not to give anyone an advantage over another. Each participant must approach the Winners Circle event with a blank slate, and call upon an elevated level of decision-making skills that complement their warrior skills in order to reach the finish line and a chance at capturing 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in this race against time.

Since this is a race against time, we will make sure that every warrior in the Winners Circle gets their opportunity in this event no matter what time zone is in play. We ask that for your best chance at winning one of the prizes, you do not share any information you learn during your own challenge. Giving away any info will lessen your chances at winning a prize.
break-c.png

Prizes

• 1st Prize -- fastest recorded time -- 500 PED
  • 2nd Prize -- second fastest recorded time -- 400 PED
  • 3rd Prize -- third fastest recorded time -- 300 PED
break-c.png

Rules & Guidelines

• when it is your turn, you will be invited to the event chat channel
  • you will receive instructions in this channel for what you are to do
  • during your segment of the event, you will only communicate in the event channel
  • you will not give anything away in Monria or other chat channels about elements of the event
  • to do so would give your competitors an advantage and lessen your chance at winning a prize
  • you also cannot reveal your recorded time after completing the event
  • once you have completed your segment of the event, you will be muted from the event chat channel
  • again, giving anything away in Monria or other chat channels will lessen your chance at winning
  • all recorded times and the winners will be published after everyone has completed their event
  • NO SPEED ENHANCERS -- everyone will be scanned :paddle
  • no rings
  • no pets
  • no Cyrene Maze Hammer -- really, are you serious with this one?
  • any buffs running, you will have to wait your turn until they wear off
  • we want this event to be fair for all -- your level of Agility will be enough -- however
  • you might want to check your inventory weight so it doesn't hold you back
  • also -- no armor is needed -- just your simple sweet self :D
  • Allowed Expressions
  • wow
  • omg
  • holy sh!t
  • this is insane
  • I'm an event winner, I can't believe I have to do this
  • DME has definitely lost her damn mind :eek:
  • whatever :rolleyes
  • MEET "ANHITHE" AT THE MAIN CRATER AT 16:00 GAME TIME
I believe I have lost my damn mind-- Tru'nembra has visited my dreams many times now, and there's a greater force at play here that causes me to throw caution to the wind.

It has a ripple effect and the waves are moving your way. :devil
break-c.png

ONLY THE WINNERS FROM THE SATURDAY ASSAULT EVENTS & MAIN EVENT FINALE
ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE "WINNERS CIRCLE" EVENT
break-c.png

Winners Circle Participants

• Amanda RosaRaine Buns
  • Anthony Gray Stark
  • Avery Hovno Cates
  • Brenda Baby Lou
  • Cassandra Nikki Alvarez
  • Glennbuck Glennbuck Johnson
  • IIya Fizik Luk
  • J1 taz H1
  • Javen Wardenclyffe Tesla
  • John Mora McClane
  • Kaya Pebbles Jenning
  • Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse
  • Licentious Lia Lust
  • Melodias Melodias Melodias
  • Morgan Mordoc La-fey
  • Naming Policy Violation
  • Noz Deadmanwalking Du
  • Rad Red Hood334
  • rookie bluu 12
  • Sam Kirarin Honz
  • Sophia Angel Heart
  • Star StarDrifter Drifter
  • Sterling Gatekeeper Sky
  • Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
  • Superraine Raine r456
  • Tom Necropolice Dave
  • WangXiang WangXiang Tuxing
  • while tra22 while
  • Zaquahgoth Gothgorath Quahronshogg
break-c.png

To all participants --> this event is not designed for either higher-level or lower-level players, but created in a way that will give everyone an equal opportunity at winning.
break-c.png

So who will rise to the top as Champs
and claim yet another prize in the Winners Circle?
break-c.png

Winners Circle Event | Winner Results
break-c.png

Out of the 29 eligible individuals, the following are the ones who participated in this event. I have posted their official timed run next to their names and identified who the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners are.

RESULTS

• Raine -- Time = 1:37 -- 1st Place Winner
  • Melodias -- Time = 1:44 -- 2nd Place Winner
  • Kaya Pebbles -- Time = 1:52 -- 3rd Place Winner
  • Glennbuck -- Time = 1:57
  • Wang -- Time = 2:03
  • bluu -- Time = 2:03
  • Gothgorath -- Time = 2:14
  • Fizik -- Time = 2:18
  • Leon -- Time = 2:23
  • Rosa -- Time = 2:37
  • Brenda -- Time = 2:55
  • Sophia -- Time = 2:58
  • Taco -- Time = 3:58
break-c.png

Congratulations to the Winners
(thank you for joining us on our crazy and wild obstacle course)
I will post a video sometime on Sunday of what it's like.
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Due to the nature of the dynamics of this event, and additional decisions that have been made by the Event Team, this event may be started a bit earlier than 16:00 game time. If a change is made, it will be announced on Friday, but the actual time will be confirmed so that everyone knows when to be present.

Tune into Monria chat on Saturday at the start of the event to learn just what these 29 participants will be required to do, and also to cheer them on to attain the best time in order to capture 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prizes.

The participants themselves will receive their instructions in a private event channel which they will be required not to share publicly in order to give themselves the best chance at achieving the best time. Once a participant has had their opportunity, and completed the event mission, they will be muted from the event channel.

The resulting times for each participant, and the winners, will not be published until all participants have had their opportunity to enter this event and bring their A-Game to achieve the best time possible.

I hope all participants will show up for their chance at another prize, but also for the fun. You won't want to miss this.

See you all on Saturday. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
TO ALL PARTICIPANTS -- please take the time to confirm in this thread your attendance at the Winners Circle event on Saturday so that we have a better idea of who will show up and participate.

Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have updated the original post with the Rules & Guidelines.

We will be keeping the start time of the event at 16:00 game time.

See you on Saturday. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have added a few things to the Rules & Guidelines -- please read everything carefully and be prepared.

MEET ANHITHE AT THE MAIN CRATER AT 16:00 GAME TIME

Leodolfr Leon Stronghorse

I will be there :D I take it that the pets and Maze hammer from cyrene that give speed boosts will also not be permitted. :) there did seem to be a lot of pet food bought yesterday and today I know I made me some too lol :D
am looking forward to the event

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
oh.....looks like I won't make it after alll.
Early start Sunday Morning & Event time is 2am for me.

That's too bad, so what time game time would work for you?

Not that we would be able to accommodate it based on how the event is being run, but just curious.

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
That's too bad, so what time game time would work for you?

Not that we would be able to accommodate it based on how the event is being run, but just curious.

Generally anything up to about 1400 Hrs game time I can manage on a Saturday, or after about 2300 Hrs game time - but not this week.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will be there :D I take it that the pets and Maze hammer from cyrene that give speed boosts will also not be permitted. :) there did seem to be a lot of pet food bought yesterday and today I know I made me some too lol :D
am looking forward to the event

You are correct, pets and the Maze Hammer from Cyrene will not be allowed. Don't try me! :devil

I am now going to add these two things to the Rules & Guidelines -- anything ELSE. :rolleyes

I can see that I'm going to have to become much more informed about these things. :p

I know you were joking Leon, and no finger pointing, but I wish it wasn't general nature for some to want to cheat in some way for an advantage. Why can't it be just about fun and honorable participation for a prize. :(

Top Bottom