More and more people leave Toulan!

Elrick Cooper

I find it a great pity that more and more people have left Toulan. The planet owner should think about why. So that it can change again
The plant is otherwise wonderful but unfortunately and it offers a great story and many quests. At the moment, however, the mood there is more upbeat and abandoned, which certainly has reasons.I think it's an absolute shame as I tried to help the planet too but I guess it wasn't welcome.
Maybe you learn from it and try to take people on board who want to help and not scare them away or create conflicts through certain circumstances.
In any case, I think it's a shame what's happening there at the moment! And in any case, I would like to change it together with you other players and with the help of the planet team and offer support for this.

I love showing Entropia players how beautiful and great Toulan can be! U Elrick Cooper that take Toulan in his Heart

r
Entropia 2022-06-30 00.30.23.png

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Congratulations on finishing your Toulan codex, achieving your citizenship, getting your post-citizenship rewards, finishing the storyline, getting your set of baraka armor, making your flying carpet, and even getting your estate.

I do understand that CUHOF activity may have slowed down, that it may be more complicated to sell your nawa cells, and that you favorise picking oil on Arkadia in the time being.

You will be missed at the Temple.

See you at December VU :hi

Hally

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Congratulations on finishing your Toulan codex, achieving your citizenship, getting your post-citizenship rewards, finishing the storyline, getting your set of baraka armor, making your flying carpet, and even getting your estate.

I do understand that CUHOF activity may have slowed down, that it may be more complicated to sell your nawa cells, and that you favorise picking oil on Arkadia in the time being.

You will be missed at the Temple.

See you at December VU :hi

I tick the boxes, but stay, i do however strongly look forward to new content :)

Top Bottom