my new journey

steal your luck

Hi everyone, I'm from Germany and I started yesterday.

I've read a lot about the game, and thought that sounds pretty good.

I like the challenge and read that playing with no deposit is hard to have really fun

and I thought I would just start my journey, and I'll just try it myself

I am grateful for any help or tips and support

I do not beg for ped's now, of course I would not say no :)

I meant it more if someone ingame has a job to forgive feel free to call me ingame or just add me as a friend if you will for the future or for just have any fun together

I prefer to work for gifts or stuff

PS: my english is verry bad rofl

greeting all and have some nice fun

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria, I think as you progress you will find things that interest you and directions that you might want to travel, but please know that this game has a very steep learning curve and it will take time to determine the right decisions that will make your game more efficient and beneficial to you.

Are you Monrian Born? Let me know because it comes with benefits. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hi dark moon enigma,
i am born on monria yes but now i am on calypso any mission bring me down to the half moon bay , i hope thats all right :))

Yes, it's fine ... there is a beginning mission in the quest line that will transport you to Calypso, but we will eventually remove that quest so that our Monrian Born have an opportunity to complete their initial quests on Monria. We do field trips with our Monrian Born to other planets to guide them through beginner missions as well, so they would eventually get to Calypso.

Be sure to read this thread about the benefits that are afforded our Monrian Born, and also click on the Monria Space Travel link to sign up for your free travel benefit. If you do that now, I can get you on the Yamato guest list (our Mothership) and bring you back to Monria today during our Friday travel schedule, or on Sunday. You can also wait until another time if you want to stay on Calypso for a while.

Whenever you get back to Monria, let me know because I have a starter kit for you as a Monrian Born.

Enjoy your time in the universe. :)

Top Bottom