DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
NawaCore

Nawa is part of the lore of Planet Toulan -

Having once played host to a sultanate of immense wealth and power, where native Insians and alien Narians worked for peace and prosperity in an almost indestructible nation, Toulan is now only a mere shadow of its past self.

It was 600 years ago that an apocalyptic war, caused by the greed of the two races and fueled by the fight to control Nawa, the planet’s lifeforce, destroyed the majestic splendor of the land. The old bazars that once held vast riches of spices, gold, silk and swords were turned into rubble, as was the old city of Sabad and most of the continent’s societies. The Insians were nearly made extinct, and the Narians were sent off of the planet, locked behind a door and kept out of Toulan.

To make the planet whole again, the Safians – the perfect race of people numbering less than a dozen – began to rebuild the planet, a process that had to start with the rebuilding of the Insian race. The Safians came up with a technology that allowed them to bring to life individual Insians, incorporating into each person a NawaCore to allow for the cultivation and manipulation of the energy.

As part of the new batch of mortal Insians colonizing the planet, you are here to rebuild the nation to its past magnificence, travelling through vast landscapes to hunt mobs, unearth hidden treasures, battle others PVP highlight for land control or run your own guild for the renaissance of Toulan.

NawaCores are sophisticated Nawa-powered devices that unlock activities and opportunities across Toulan.

A NawaCore tracks player progress through their journey on the planet and each upgrade to a player's NawaCore will unlock additional higher-level content such as access to higher-level instances or missions, as well as access to higher-level daily repeatable missions. Additional information can be gained from the NawaCore Agent NPC located at the gate entrance area of Nahar City.

New Toulan Born players will receive a "NawaCore MK1" when exiting the start room.

Entropia Universe players who started on other planets, can acquire a "NawaCore MK1" by speaking to the NawaCore Agent NPC in Nahar City.

The NawaCore agent provides two options to acquire this first NawaCore:
1: It can be bought for 10,000 Vibrant Sweat.
2: Hunt 100 TabTab

You have your first NawaCore, now what?

You want to upgrade it. There are 3 discovered so far.

To upgrade them you want to run some CUHOF instances, and loot the parts to upgrade.

CUHOF and Mini instances now use a new universal instance key called "Nawa Energy Cells" that can gain access to any instance on Toulan.

Unlike the previous CUHOF keys, the new Nawa Energy Cells are not crafted but refined in a refiner using 100 Vibrant Sweat and 1 Nawa Shard (refined from 2x Nawa Fragments).

Nawa Fragments are acquired through enmatter mining (or found on the ground like fruit), or on the ground at the Narian Temple and by doing the Khaffash Terminator Mission that gives you 3 options after you initially do the first option if never done before:

• Kill 50 Khaffash for 10 Nawa Fragments
    Kill 100 Khaffash for 20 Nawa Fragments
    Kill 150 Khaffash for 30 Nawa Fragments
Different levels of CUHOF instances require different amounts of "Nawa Energy Cells" to open, the key amount required is reflected next to the instance name, for example CUHOF 03 will require 3x Nawa Energy Cells.

Here's how to upgrade it.

Inside each instance you have a chance of looting MK2 & MK3 parts A,B,C,D,E- you can also buy and sell these.

You then take your old NawaCore and trade it at the NawaCore NPC for a new one with all the new parts.

ie - MK1 Nawacore + MK2 part, A,B,C,D,E = MK2 NawaCore

Mk1 unlocks

Tabtab Cuhof daily
Qaffaz Cuhof daily
Bahri daily
Dahhar daily
Thawr daily
Sunjoq daily

MK2 unlocks

Mokhat Cuhof daily
Khaffash Cuhof daily
Khaffash daily
Jeef Qaher daily
Jeef Zajer daily

MK3 unlocks

The mk3 info says "unlocks the following daily missions" but then doesn't show any.
It does say future unlocks will include higher dimensional gates not accessible by the mk1 version.

After you have up to NawaCore MK3:

You are able to not only run the MK3 dailies. but also have access to the mission for -

"Toulan's new tamable creature "Karmoosh Aleef" with the following unlockable passive buffs:

Skill Gain Pet & Taming 10%
Decrease Critical Damage 3%
Auto Loot 45 Meters"

"Toulan Master Tamer NPC Kenda, has been moved from Nahar City to WangXiang's Pet Stable (Guardian Village TP)"

Mission : Taming Karmoosh Aleef

Since the Dec 1st Toulan VU, the only way to get the Karmoosh Aleef Key is through the Mirsal Trader. The instance to tame the pet hasn't changed and will consume the key on entry.

With an MK3 NawaCore, you are also eligible to take the Toulan Citizenship Mission from NPC Haneen at the Information Booth at the Citadel ... this mission can only be worked on during the monthly Toulan Event, and finishing the mission will take more than one event, and in some cases quite a few based on your time available to attend the event and work on the citizenship.

As of the Dec 1st Toulan VU 20.4 release, the following also applies:
  • The Karmoosh Taming Instance will remain in place.
  • It is now possible to acquire the Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key from the Mirsal Trader with Mirsal Tokens.
  • A Mirsal Trader has been added to the Information Booth at both the Citadel and inside the Nahar Towers at Nahar City
This Key grants you access to the second building at Fauna & Flora TP, an instance whereby you can enter to get a chance to tame one of the auto-loot pet mobs. So far, has proven to be difficult to tame.
break-c.png
CUHOF- Twitch

Source of italic info-
Toulan Forum
Planet Toulan
break-c.png

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
As an addon to this.

Mk1 unlocks

Tabtab Cuhof daily
Qaffaz Cuhof daily
Bahri daily
Dahhar daily
Thawr daily
Sunjoq daily

MK2 unlocks

Mokhat Cuhof daily
Khaffash Cuhof daily
Khaffash daily
Jeef Qaher daily
Jeef Zajer daily

MK3 unlocks

The mk3 info says "unlocks the following daily missions" but then doesn't show any.
It does say future unlocks will include higher dimensional gates not accessible by the mk1 version.

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you Little Star, I added your additional information to the first post. :)

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
any update on the MK3 missions since the VU?
MKIII unlocks Tabtab pet access (requires a key bought through mirsal token aswell).
It also unlocks the new Mirsal dailies Nahar Tower floor 7 by the booth.

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Oh no you right, its the laptop 04 that does that, i got mixed, sorry.
MKIII Core is required for the new mirsal dailies, not the new chain.
Ill edit.

Last edited:

Truman

I wish there was some overall reading guide to all the amazing content like this that I hadn’t discovered yet. I’ve always been curious what this nawa core thing in my arm means!

Thanks for the content.

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
I wish there was some overall reading guide to all the amazing content like this that I hadn’t discovered yet. I’ve always been curious what this nawa core thing in my arm means!

Thanks for the content.
That was an old stretched assumption i dared to make in 2016, but since nawacores have been implemented, there you go:

I digged futher and found this quote from Toulan stories:
The Safians came up with a technology that allowed them to bring to life individual Insians, incorporating into each person a Nawa core to allow for the cultivation and manipulation of the energy.
We loot Nawa Core parts on both Jeefs.
Jeefs are in massive groups (armies) and Zajers are near Al-Nahar (City Defender?)
So this would explain that the Jeefs are dead Insians warriors revived from death throught the Nawa core and been granted a Nawa core to be able to match the Narians and manipulate Nawa just like them.
This clearly could have led to a race to Nawa again and explain a war to claim Nawa.

Thats in my History summary ~ Jeef section.

Of course, five years later, some water has gone under the bridge, but the core of the explanation remains true.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom