Nawa drops Free

Fenix2009

Tip for new players, in the temple of the planet's south in pvp zone, is a source of rainbow appear around nawa free drops a ped approximately every 30 minutes.

attention, unfortunately there are players who spend 24 hours there, I hope you can pick up some nawa.

luck.

Kitch

i knew they would start dropping it there

are the people there pvpers or just douche's standing in line?

Stig

No line standing. I just afk there and talk to people. Anyone is invited to share the glorious Nawa :)

Sunsout Gunsout

I check in often, and it is usually 0-4 people there at any given time. For the last few weeks, I said live and let live, but nice time is over. I just want to make it clear that when I am bored, I will be killing everyone from now on. Even if you are on FL. When I need Nawa, I will take it. No more care bear chit chat. The place is about to become really fun!

brunovetallt

I check in often, and it is usually 0-4 people there at any given time. For the last few weeks, I said live and let live, but nice time is over. I just want to make it clear that when I am bored, I will be killing everyone from now on. Even if you are on FL. When I need Nawa, I will take it. No more care bear chit chat. The place is about to become really fun!

Challenge accepted. Apocalypse ala Toulan commence!

Kitch

ye thats the spirti taco :p I laughed abit when I read the text in nahar from the main npc guy up the steps from the tp, when he says something like: you can battle with other adventurers for the nawa.. I was thinking.. yeah or just stand there talking about loot lol

Cutter

Spending a little time at the Temple. Have pretty much been here by myself for a while.. no sign of any Nawa droppings. I have been searching the whole area surrounding the big sky light, and the little floor lamp. Am I in the wrong area?

Top Bottom