NawaForce

non

so NawaForce huh :)

not sure about anyone else but the rumors of new MF stuff on this planet have me excited.

taming :p

destroying virtual creatures with the powers of my avatars mind :)

anyways hope to see atleast a hint of somthing after the patch. or perhaps i am totaly off base with the hopes of some MF gear.

anyone care to dream about what might be or even what might not be.

I think your right about nawa and it's links to mindforce. The narians seem to be the race that used nawa/mindforce heavily. Since we have to restore the planets as insinians I'm guessing we will need to restore narians and learn some of their mindforce skills along the way.

Kitch

whoa exciting stuff.. who'd have thought, an actual MMO inside entropia universe lol. There are two comics on the toulan website btw if anyone hasn't been, I'm guessing u have george :)

OZtwo

Yes, I though the same when reading Salam's mission info about the history of the planet. Nawa is placed in the right arm of the ava as he stated - or something like that. Also if anyone hasn't found any mission, you must first go to Salam just down the high form the starting area and he gives a GREAT history of the planet and what could be the future of it plus unlocks all other starting mission chain.

Edit: BTW if you walk around you can find Nawa Drops on the ground.

Svarog

Lately I'm playing only MF so good news for me :cool:

MF powered axes?! Do want! :p

But seriously, I'm afraid you all expect too much. A completely new power substance would be a serious game changer and would mean lots of fundamentally new tools and weapons, maybe even new professions. All that would take... how did Kim put that?... "a substantial coding effort".

At best, I expect some unique by design gear that uses traditional MF (that might be locally known as NF).

McCormick[L]

MF powered axes?! Do want! :p

But seriously, I'm afraid you all expect too much. A completely new power substance would be a serious game changer and would mean lots of fundamentally new tools and weapons, maybe even new professions. All that would take... how did Kim put that?... "a substantial coding effort".

At best, I expect some unique by design gear that uses traditional MF (that might be locally known as NF).

I also was hoping Toulan to be NAWA operated only. Weapons, pets, vehicles...NAWA could have been Sweat 2.0. NAWA woudl have been the most traded space good...with its only source beeing on Toulan.

"substantial coding effort" ftw ;D

Seeing this isnt the case after 1 year of beeing online, hope for such a "system" is slowly vanishing.

I know Toulan is "pretty new", but seeing Next Island, Cyrene and Rocktropia shrinking, universal ammo beeing introduced and nawa operated vehicles only beeing mentioned once, does not strengthen my hope either. ;p

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Making Nawa super expensive because the whole universe wants it does nothing to improve Toulan game play and make Toulan sticky for the new players they draw. All the Nawa Skill and High-MU Nawa plans do is create what are frankly unneeded opportunities for current players get some easy skilling and trading opportunities.

Nawa already has uses that focus on Toulan gameplay, and more such uses on Toulan are surely in the works. This is what is needed - local resources with local uses to drive a cycle of play. I for one, buy large quantities of Nawa and burn it all on Toulan BP's, along with other mostly Toulan resources.

Turning Nawa into some universal commodity will lead to it all being exported off planet, breaking the cycle of play on Toulan and turning Toulan in to a mere extension of Calypso - I don't need to tell you how well that type of planet turns out.

Nawa as an item is all about Toulan - and Nawa skill could be a fine addition to that (although adding a new Skill is something only MA can do for Toulan) - but Nawa powered items working off planet, or very high off-planet demand for Nawa, will not help build a working economy on Toulan.

The Toulan team has been consistent in their focus on making a planet primarily for new players, and not turning Toulan into another player-poaching operation. In the process they've made a nice planet for low to mid level players to feel at home on, and I can't wait to see what is in store with full release, given the high quality of the beta experience so far.

cheers
Miles

Last edited:
Top Bottom