need help with Medallion quest item pls :)

sirkoss

heya, i have those two item : tabtab golden tooth, and medaillon, but ignoring what to do with :' i see no quest in my book to use with.
If any know about pls let me know

Attachments

• medaill.jpg
    medaill.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 229
  • tabtaa.jpg
    tabtaa.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 230

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
These are to do with the new player mission
Have you done this mission at any time?

sirkoss

well, kendra, for the tabtab tooth i think i have them in inventory since a long time, for the medaillon yes but pnj say me ahlan or things like that , say me something that i dont remember and i dont have any quest chain, he just gave me that and say something

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
The mission requiring the medalian is 'Help Harban dissappear ' You must return to Gadanfer in Guardian village and give him the medallion

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
well, kendra, for the tabtab tooth i think i have them in inventory since a long time, for the medaillon yes but pnj say me ahlan or things like that , say me something that i dont remember and i dont have any quest chain, he just gave me that and say something
Yeah I have to look into this one I'm not too sure if the mission is still there

Also a not on the medallion The starter mission are only for Toulan and Monrian born so you may have had the item from when it was available to everybody....That was a long time ago

sirkoss

i have receive the medaillon about 15 day ago :) but ok cool to know if its old no needed things to not check everywhere :) lol ty a lot for your response

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
If you got the medaillon 15 days ago ,just go to the npc Kendra said in guardian village and your mission chain should continue

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
Ok , thats weird then. If you were able to do part of the mission and not the rest.
Also this is again a good reason to read your missions instead of just clicking them away or quickly perusing them. ;)
It might have told you what to do exactly. There are a few of these in the mission chain and when you haven't read what to do your going to be stuck untill someone can help you out. It has been years sinds i did them and i don't remember many of them. :(

Wish you goodluck in figuring it out.

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member

Maybe this can help you out, all mission chain steps.

The TabTab Golden Tooth you have were (once) used in the quest Meet Faiza (step 7 in list above) They have since then been replaced in the quest by nomal TabTab tooth.

sirkoss

ho ok , tabtab golden not in use so ^^ , for the medaillon, im becoming crazy on computer :) ive certainly clik too speed or miss something, so ive seen again harlan (no speak), gafandar (no speak) hakim (no speak) qais (no speak) :'( :'( i ll never finish that

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ho ok , tabtab golden not in use so ^^ , for the medaillon, im becoming crazy on computer :) ive certainly clik too speed or miss something, so ive seen again harlan (no speak), gafandar (no speak) hakim (no speak) qais (no speak) :'( :'( i ll never finish that

Unless you are Toulan Born or Monrian Born, you won't be able to do those missions, they are part of the New Player Experience beginner missions and are not available to everyone, just our new Toulan Born and our Monrian Born.

sirkoss

ok , so it stop with the medaillon ? i cant do more rank on chain, certainly ive done those because having the quest since a long time and so now no more chain. ty DME

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ok , so it stop with the medaillon ? i cant do more rank on chain, certainly ive done those because having the quest since a long time and so now no more chain. ty DME

You were probably doing the beginner missions before they were changed to be only for new players, and way before we did the enhancement of the New Player Experience and made the beginner missions only for Toulan Born and Monrian Born.

We extended eligibility to our Monrian Born to be able to do them because we don't have new player missions on Monria that gives items. Our Monria missions are open to everyone. We wanted to give our Monrian Born an opportunity to get items and ammo too in order to help them progress with their game play.

Lots of other nice missions available on Toulan though, and the community is always willing to help if needed. :)

Top Bottom