Nephitha Ignothar Nyignotat arrival

Hello, fellow Monrians!

I have heard about Entropia Universe few years ago, but at time my computer didnt meet requirments, so I settled in other games.

Hovewer, few days ago one of my RL friends started musing about this Entropia Universe, and especially about how we enjoys community on some small moon named Monria. We talked a bit, and after few hours, I decided to give it a try...

Suprised was I, when I discovered, that my new computer finally meets prereqs, of only barelly.
And with little tweaking...

So, long story short, I decided to join EU, and begin my journey on Monria.

I am longtime player of various tabletop RPG games, and computer games. I LOVE making in-character backstories for my characters, and I have written more journals of their adventures, than I could remember. Unforrunatelly, most of it got lost in house-fire few years (3) ago... but I already started to build new collection.

I studied forums, and read about various events and storyline here (fantastic work, DME!), and decided to try something different.
I decided to start on Monria on opposite side of baricade, but needed to find good in-character explanation, why I am starting where everybody else, and why I am shooting my supposed comrades and friends...
I have it ready :p...

Well, I am not telling more now ;) - I will soon publish my IC blog-diary-log, when first clues of my characters origin and backstory will be shown... and rest will follow from there:grin.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So, which relative are you who has the same IP address as the claimed 2 sisters living in the same household that have the same writing and storytelling style, not to mention introducing a style of role-playing with sexual undertones that are definitely not akin to the theme of the Moon.

I purposely deleted your two additional posts because they have no place at this forum. They have been preserved for other Monria Management Staff to see and review, but I can just about guarantee that they will not reappear.

So, which relative are you who have the same IP address as the claimed 2 sisters living in the same household that have the same writing and storytelling style, not to mention introducing a style of role-playing with sexual undertones that are definitely not akin to the theme of the Moon.

I purposely deleted your two additional posts because they have no place at this forum. They have been preserved for other Monria Management Staff to see and review, but I can just about guarantee that they will not reappear.

Ok, DME, fair enough.

I am friend of both girls, who I know for years. I wanted to try EU/M, but dont have good enough PC for EU as I claimed.
But I still wanted to give it a try, when I heard about community and story. So they let me use their PC for some trial run.
And I got "little" sidetracked... apologies.

Style may be because of we consulting everything writen (even now, they are watching and we are discussing what to write). Ax is best in English, so Lil decided to let her write on forums (not ingame though). To be honest, I (Nep) am currently dictating in Czech, and Ax translates and writes, thus writing style. If this is unacceptable, sorry... we would settle to Google translate to help, but this makes translation even worse.

For tones of RP, sorry. We talked, and decided it to be too much, even before you intervened. To be honest, I (Nep) was about to ask, if it is good, and if rejected, to ask for image deletion.

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Hi Nephitha, & Welcome to Monria / Entropia Universe.

I feel I should mention here, I have taken on Lil & Ax as Disciples.
Lil mentioned in game that there were 3 Girls living in the same house with a shared Computer, which would explain the Shared IP.

I have to agree the Roleplay you girls are into is probably a bit over the top here, and is more suited to SL, where I believe you have come from.
Having said that there is no reason you can't enjoy Monria, and what the Universe & Community has to offer :)

Look forward to meeting you in-game.

Amandil

Greetings :) ... I enjoy seeing creativity at play and have journals of my own spanning 2 decades as the character Amandil has grown ... hope you find your place here and I get to see some of your play

Top Bottom